17: Drugs

Amour

I walked outside and saw Santo smoking. "Baby what you doin'?" I asked hoping he wasn't on drugs.

"Go in the house Amour." He said exhaling.

"Chresanto? Are you on drugs? Where you got that from?" I asked.

"Leave me alone Amour."

"Give it here." I held out my hand.

"No little girl." He groaned.

"Nigga who place you stayin' in?" I asked.

"Yes Amour."

"Why?"

"It's complicated Amour."

"Stop saying Amour."

"Don't try me Amour."

"What the hell is you gettin' mad for, nigga?!" I semi yelled.

"Amour shut the fuck up!" He yelled back.

"Bipolar motherfucker." I mumbled.

"What?!" He asked.

"Bipolar! Motherfucker!" I screamed at him.

He got up and charged at me, slamming me up against the door. Looking me in my eyes, he said, "Stop fuckin' wit me Amour I ain't playin' no games wit you bitch." He grabbed my arm and gave it a squeeze. Then kissed my lips.

His lips tasted like sugar coated licorice.

"You're hurting me." I said trying to free my arm of his grip.

"Shut the fuck up and get in the house."

"Chres ion like this half of you!"

"I'm sorry. I swear. I need to stop Amour before I really hurt you bad." He said.

"Just give me the drugs and I'll dispose of them."

"Nah baby ion want you in trouble. I'll handle it. Just go get in the bed. Ok?" He let go of me.

"Ok. I love you." I said walking into the house.

I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door, took off my bra, then got in the bed.

***

When he came back up, it was 5 in the morning. I pretend to be asleep by adding in a few light snores and some slight stirring. He got in under the covers behind me. It felt like he was planting his dick in my ass. I liked it and tried not to shiver with pleasure.

"Té amo, Mi Amor. Goodnight." He whispered wrapping his arm around my waist.

***

"Good morning goddess." He said into my ear.

"Hey." I yawned.

"Damn you ain't got mornin' breath." He said laughing. "And I ain't realize you ain't had on no bra." He said looking at my perky chest.

"Thanks?" I said nervously laughing too.