121: Ready To Love

Lucas

She's so damn annoying. But I love her. Sometimes to put up with her I just gotta heave her alone for awhile and then apologize.

I am sorry for yelling at her. But I get frustrated and I can't control my anger.

Typical.

But it's been 3 hours since that argument so I'm gonna go see what she's doing.

After putting Kaiden in the room with Naomi, I walked to the kitchen and saw her with her head down  in the same spot. She was sleeping.

So I carefully took her out of her chair and carried her to the room. There was already a towel on the bed so I put it underneath her and closed and locked the door.

I laid kisses all down her body and rubbed on her thighs until she woke up.

She gasped and looked at me.

"Lucas..." She moaned.

"Shhh, I'm sorry." I said pulling her pants off.

Then her underwear. And she wasn't even bleeding. Damn. She lied.

I smirked and took my man out of my pants then put on a condom. Then I slowly entered her.

"L...u...cassss!" She moaned.

"I am so sorry. I love you." I kissed her and then started to go faster.

"Uhhh! Lucas!" She yelled.

***

"You just needed that act-right. That's all." I smirked and caressed her booty.

"Are you really sorry?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I'm ready to love you more." I said.

"Tell me what the fuck has gotten into you? Ain't no such thing as not lovin' you. All you want is that real shit. The keep it hunnid dollar bill shit. These niggas ain't down for you. Baby girl and that's real shit. I know you miss how I hit it 'cause I know I miss back when I was up in it. I understand everything. I get it. I am in love and I know I ain't trippin'. Can I just pull out my feelings? Damn shawty got me trippin'. All this stress got me trippin'. Damn shawty got me sippin'. Hate being sober for sure. Kush crazy, different colors. Girl why would I play with these hoes? Please trust me. Thought we had each other." I rapped in her ear.

"I love you."

"I love you. And I will try to act right when I get upset."

"Thank you." I smiled and kissed her lips.

She nodded.

"And where'd you get a belly piercing at?"

"Miami."

Then I got on top of her in between her legs and kissed her more passionately. My stuff was on top of hers but she didn't seem to mind.

We just continued kissing until my phone rung in my pants pocket on the floor.

I sat up to get it but she just pulled me back down.

"This is my time with you." She said still kissing me.

Damn. I'm guilty.