Ch 76: Teammate vs teammate

Start from the beginning

Hinata immediately went on the offensive electricity buzzing and whirring in her palms as she whirled and twirled trying to hit Shino's chakra points. Shino used his bugs to block her attacks and he cursed lightly. Hinata had truly gotten stronger. She had probably been training with Naruto and having Neji back certainly helped her training.

Her palms acted as bug zappers. She held back only knocking his insects out and unable to fight not wanting to kill them. Then Shino surprised Hinata and threw an actual punch. Hinata went skidding back and smiled at Shino.

"Your close combat is getting better" Hinata complimented.

"As is yours. Naruto help you with that?" Shino asked.

"Naruto helped with the jutsu and neji got to be the test dummy" Hinata said before springing into action again.

The battle waged on. Bug vs electricity. Everyone was on edge. Hiashi could only watch in amazement as Hinata stood her ground and didn't let up. She didn't bat an eye to fighting against a teammate as hiashi had predicted. She was amazing him. Her movements were that of a master.

"Protective eight trigrams 64 palms!" Hinata yelled doing her protective jutsu slicing through whatever bug Shino through at her.

"I thought you weren't killing my bugs" Shino said ticked off.

"I never said that" Hinata told him the two now at a stand still. Then the ravenette broke it.

"Gentle step panther prance!" Hinata yelled as she twirled biting a finger. As she pushed out her palms in front of her a seal appeared in the space between her outstretched palms and her panther summons leaped out teeth barred and claws at the ready. Shino stumbled back the claws slashing through his jacket front missing his skin by a centimeter as he distanced himself stumbling and tripping back landing on a swarm of his bugs that held him steady above the ground.

The panther summons landed in front of Hinata protectively landing gracefully. It's eyes were alert as they stared at Shino who breathed a bit raggedly from the shock.

"Do you have one of those bugs on you now? That was a little close don't you think?" Shino questioned fixing his glasses.

"This battle isn't about safety for me Shino. I can't tie with you or give up like the others. I have to prove myself to my father. I have to defeat you" Hinata said byakugan blazing as she deepened her stance.

"Defeat me? That sounds a little barbaric" Shino stated as he bit his finger. A giant bug summon taking him into the sky out of Hinata's reach.

"It's how it has to be" Hinata replied firmly before she twirled and used a vicious air palm at Shino sending him and his bug flying into the nearest wall. The poor bug unable to withstand the wind poofed away crushed by Shino's weight as it got wedged between the bug user and the wall.

The panther summons sprang and twirled it's tail lighting up with electricity as it pounced. Shino went to dodge but the panth sprang off the wall at him moving to quickly. Shino's bugs came to his aid catching the panther and squeezing it until it poofed away.

"Come on Hinata! You can do it!!" Naruto yelled encouragingly.

"Naruto he's already getting his ass kicked be nice" Sakura said hitting his head.