Winter // VIXX (A/N)

Start from the beginning

Taekwoon pulls you close to him as the beautiful white snowflakes fall around you. You hum at his action as you turn to look at him. "What?" Taekwoon says nothing as he opens up his coat and pulls you in. You feel the warmth spread throughout your body as he rests his chin on your head.

"Cold....."

His voice was soft as he muttered into your ear. You let out a small laugh before turning around in his arms. Tip toeing, you peck his lips.

“Should we warm up with some coffee?”

He nods and the two of you make your way over to a nearby cafe. As you settle down in your seat, the sweet aroma of coffee hits you and you feel livelier. Taekwoon soon comes back with the cups of coffee and you immediately take a sip. The hot coffee causes the warmth to spread through your body and a small sigh escapes your lips. Taekwoon lifts his eyes from his cup when he suddenly bends forward.
You move back as you frown at his strange action.

“What?”

"Stay still.”

You stay still at his words but your eyes enlarge at his hand approaching your face. You suddenly felt his warm fingers brush across your lips before he pulled back.

“Whipped cream……”

He mutters as he licks his finger.

“You could’ve just told me.”

“But I wanted to feel your lips.”

Your lips part at his words before it turns into a smirk.

“You could’ve just asked.”

You said as you bend forward to kiss him on the lips. His lips curve up into a smile as he pulls you closer. After a few seconds, you pulled back to see Taekwoon’s face was flushed.

“Looks like you don’t need the coffee to warm you up anymore.”

You teased. He quickly brings the cup up to his face as he tries to hide his blush. You smile at his cute antics before lightly patting your cheeks. Looks like you didn’t need the coffee either.

 Looks like you didn’t need the coffee either

Jaehwan

You held Jaehwan’s hand as the two of you walked along the dimly lit street. Every tree was decorated with fairy lights and ornaments, it looked gorgeous. Blinking, you realised that Jaehwan had stopped walking.

“What’s wrong?”

He suddenly runs off, leaving you alone on the street. You frown at his action but you stood still at where you were. He comes back a couple minutes later and you fold your arms at him.

“Wher-”

He cuts you off by placing something on your head. Your eyes narrow at his action as you reach to touch what was on your head.