Chapter 77 - The Will of Albus Dumbledore

No one wanted to talk about last night's events. Moody had died, and George had lost an ear. And today we had to wash everything down with a wedding. There was anticipation in the air. Everyone felt obligated to be excited. Feelings were forced, yet real somehow.

Harry, on the other hand, stressed though he seemed, couldn't have reacted crazier when he saw me arriving at the Weasley's. He hadn't seen me for about 2 weeks and I could understand that he had missed me a lot. Well, I missed him, too.

He had spent the night alone. Hedwig had perished as well that night. In the light, of recent events, I couldn't leave him alone. I didn't want to either.

All men were outside, making a tent that would host the wedding reception. I was thinking of getting dressed but I couldn't move from my seat.

"What's happening?" asked Hermione trying to comb her bush-like hair.

"I don't know..." I breathed out. "I have a weird feeling for today. And I'm trying to see a vision but I just can't!" I said, but I doubted Hermione heard me at all.

"Well, I'm just glad that we packed everything through the past few days. Just in case that anything happens," she said looking at the small two small bags on our beds. These bags contained a huge amount of warm clothes, about a hundred book, as well as herbs, curing potions, medicine, blankets and so many other things that I doubted I could remember. Hermione was clever enough to pack a tent and we had hoped that we could master an extension spell if we even needed to.

"I suggest we should take our bags with us even at the wedding," I said.

"Why?"

"I told you, I have a bad feeling. We risk staying with nothing. And I beg of you, please do the same," I said.

"I will. Just because I trust your instincts after all this! But you must start dressing up for the wedding at some point. You'll be late!" she said and cheerfully jumped into the bathroom.

In the meantime, I stopped trying to see a vision and I stood up. Harry walked inside our bedroom while I was searching for a dress to wear.

"How is it going? Are you not dressed yet? You seem tired," he said getting closer and putting a hand on mine.

"I suppose it'll take a bit longer making me pretty, won't it?" I said smiling and fixing his shirt.

"Now, I don't know why they ever put you in Ravenclaw. You're as stupid as a Slytherin," he said and laughed. However, the sound of this house reminded me of someone that I was currently trying to forget. Draco. Harry saw me not responding and he understood that he had said something very stupid. "Sorry..." he said and lowered his eyes. "Anyway, I came because someone is downstairs and he wants all four of us."

It was strange seeing the Minister coming to the house. He said he came for a very important reason and after sitting in the living room and placing a small package on the table, he pulled out a piece of parchment.

"What is this?" asked Ron.

"I think you know the answer," he said and unfolded the parchment. "'Here and set forth, the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.'"

Everyone in the room, but especially Harry, who was sitting just next to me, noticed that my eyes went glistened with tears when I heard Albus' name. Harry decided to comfort me. He put a hand around me and gave me a peck on the forehead as a silent tear slipped down my cheek.

"Whenever you're ready, Miss Riddle," said the Minister kindly.

"Please, do go on. I'm alright." I said and faked a smile.