Chapter 25 - The Dead Boy

"Go on, Harry!" The wind was blowing as Cedric and Harry were trying to resist from falling down. The trees started moving, swaying, bending, creating a semicircle right behind them, leaving them no escape. They were standing just in front of the Triwizard Cup but none of them rushed to grab it.

"You saved me, take it!" shouted Cedric. The wind was becoming even wilder and the weather could resemble a hurricane. The Cup was staring at them, begging for a touch, victory waiting to be met. Both wanted it and both hated it.

"Together! One, two... three!" shouted Harry and the two boys reached for the silver Cup.

The images flashed in front of my eyes as if shaking.

The Blue Fire inside the Goblet turned red. It lifted up in the air before releasing a fourth little piece of paper. Dumbledore caught it and stayed still while reading it.

"Harry Potter?" whispered not daring to take his eyes off the name. "Harry Potter!" he shouted but the silent crowd would make a sound. "HARRY POTTER!" he repeated after a minute.

I clutched my fingers around the bed-sheets and felt my nails sinking deep into my skin. My knuckles ached and my head fell back creating a long curve with my body as my neck hurt.

"It's a Portkey," said Cedric. He and Harry were in a cemetery. I didn't know this with my eyes but with my senses. "Harry, the Cup is a Portkey."

"I've been here before. In a dream," said Harry looking around. He looked at the name on one of the graves.

Tom Riddle.

Riddle... The name was familiar, yet meant nothing. It was heard in a dream of a dream and forgotten as easily as falling asleep.

"Who are you? What do you want?" A raised wand and a pale, dirty face.

"Kill the spare!" said Voldemort.

"Avada Kedavra!" screamed Wormtail. Cedric was dead.

I jumped to consciousness and my throat was sore from screaming.

"Anne, wake up! Wake up!" shouted Luna holding me in her hands.

My eyes shoot open and I realised I was shaking. My hair was stuck to my face from the wet sweat that was running down my face. I kept breathing hysterically.

Luna had knelt near my bed but looked tranquil as ever, the pale hand that had awakened me from my sleep still on my shoulder. 

"Luna..." I tried to spell. 

"It was just a dream... Shhh... Just a dream."

"Luna that was no dream. That was a vision."

"Doubt it was, Anne..." she said.

"Why?"

"You were talking about your father, Anne..." she answered with a bitter look. "You were screaming 'Father! Father, don't!'. I am sure you did."

"But I didn't see my father. I saw the future; there is no way I saw my father. It was... I... I can't really remember... I feel someone – someone really bad – killed Cedric."

"Cedric who?"

"I remember his name! Cedric - the Hufflepuff. He is the one who will be selected for the Triwizard Tournament! And he is going to die! Harry will try to save him but then-" I stumbled upon my words, chocked on dry spit, coughed the quick breathing and formed fists with my hands in order to stop their shaking.

"Harry? What does Harry Potter have to do with it?" Luna looked puzzled. 

"I saw him. He was in the Triwizard. I swear I saw him!"