Chapter 65 - Shut Her Away

"WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?" hissed Draco and we both turned to look at him looking at Harry with eyes wide open.

"Oh my God, this is going to be misinterpreted, isn't it?" I asked myself.

"Oh, brilliant. What is he doing here?" Harry asked me.

"What am I doing here? What is he doing here?" It was Draco asking me now. "And more importantly, what did he say you did last night?" He stopped after turning his look to Harry who seemed extremely calm.

"Draco, please don't shout. I'm going to explain this in a second."

"Tell me what happened, Anne!" he shouted making an aggressive step and facing me.

"This is ridiculous!" I tried to say.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING! TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED! TELL ME!" shouted Draco angrier than ever, grasping my shoulders painfully and shaking me. "TELL ME NOW, ANNALISE!"

"Draco, you're hurting me!" I shouted. It didn't really hurt but I had never seen Draco like this again and he had never touched me with such anger, so what would otherwise feel like a pinch, now felt like the Crusiatous Curse. The next thing I saw was Harry walking up to us, to try and set me free.

"GET AWAY FROM HER, MALFOY!" shouted Harry, still trying to push him away. "Nothing really happened we just slept together!" hissed Harry.

"WHAT THE HELL?" he shouted.

"NO! No, no, no, no! What Harry really means is that we slept, like, in the same bed. Nothing really happened. We didn't sleep together!" I tried to explain. But that wasn't good enough for Draco. None of my words were touching him. He was now after Harry. He'd grabbed his shirt and pulled him close with a mad look on his face, ready to hit him right in the face.

"HOW COME THAT EVERY TIME I HAVE ANYTHING FOR MYSELF, YOU HAPPEN TO WANT IT? HOW COME I CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR MYSELF? YOU HAD TO HIT ON MY GIRL, OF ALL PEOPLE. OF ALL PEOPLE YOU HAD TO DESTROY ME!"

"Draco, just listen to me! This is so stupid. You misunderstood what Harry said!"

That was it. Draco didn't need anything more to go on and attack. He lifted his hand in the air and punched Harry right in the face. The next thing I saw was Harry holding at his nose as Draco was ready to have another go.

"DRACO! DRACO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted more than both of them had shouted this night and I let myself pull Draco to turn and look at me. It was not easy. I had to fight with him for a few moments before he calmed down, lowered his fist and turned to look at me with his face still angry.

I kneed down next to Harry and helped him get up. "Harry, you better leave. Go to Madam Pomfrey and I'll be there in a minute, okay?"

"I'm not leaving you alone with him. I don't know if he's going to hurt you and I won't risk it." He whispered, too looking at Draco who was standing behind me, still red-faced.

"You've already done enough, don't you think?" I said and slightly pushed him towards the door. Then I turned again to Draco and went closer to him.

"Draco, was that really necessary?"

"IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I HAVE SOMETHING AND HE TAKES IT AWAY!"

"There is no excuse for hitting someone. We didn't sleep together. We didn't do anything. Nothing happened. We just were in the same bed. Slept there. Nothing happened! Just believe me!"

"Annalise, what are you talking about! I heard him. I heard him saying it!"

"You're taking this the wrong way! We took some sleep. There's a huge difference between sleeping with a person and doing it with a person. We just shared the same bed and that's it."