3 Boys and a Lady.

Three weeks later...

"Home time!!" Zak came charging into Marcus's room, he was accompanied by Aaron and about a zillion balloons. I've never seen Zak so happy.

"Parading around the hospital huh?" I got up and admired the balloons Aaron had brought Marcus.

"I can't wait to smother this baby with love, ugh I'm going to be the best godfather slash uncle! BOO YEA!" He chanted.

"How's my beautiful fiancé?" Zak came by my side and kissed me. "So fucking beautiful."

"She'll be happy when she's home and in bed." I yawned, I rested my head on Zak. Finally it was all over, the late nights, all nighters and constant worrying with Marcus. We were going home, we were to be a family.

Marcus is now able to breathe on his own, for a little baby he has done so well. I believe he gets his strength through his daddy, I looked up to see Zak already looking at me.

"That new bed I brought still needs to be tested." He smirked.

"Zak, I still can't have sex. Two more weeks and we can bone like dogs." I winked, Zak's face dropped.

"I can't even eat you out?" He look stunned but no more stunned than Aaron.

"Guys. C'mon. Marcus is here." Aaron went back to baby talking with Marcus. He was going to be an exceptional godfather/ uncle and one day and exceptional father.

"Alright. It's discharge time!" John came in the room. "My beautiful nephew can now go home."

"Where's Nilla?" I asked.

"Stuck in surgery. She wanted to drop by but I'm hoping we could come over soon once you're aquatinted with bubba and you're new home." He explained.

"You definitely have to come by, dinners, parties and anything in between." Zak went over and shook his hand. "It's good to have you back, apart of the family."

Family. I smiled to myself.

"I've got the baby!" Aaron called as we begun packing up. I signed a few papers and off we headed, Aaron was smitten by Marcus. How he'd talk to him, how he'd look at him. Marcus was going to be a very lucky baby. "Load in!" Aaron called out, we packed into his car and off we headed.

One week later.

I stood in my new beautiful ensuite brushing my teeth, I heard Star Wars being played loudly from the nursery. "Aaron" I chuckled.

Aaron became a new resident at the Bagans home. He has not left since we arrived from hospital. I cleaned my brush and hopped into a black set of lingerie, we were still a week out from being allowed to have sex by seeing Zak around the house shirtless was a huge turn on.

Zak would bath with Marcus so I needed to be there, he'd do overnight feeds and still manage to look flawless with his flat ruffle hair, he started to build a cubby house and was always working with no top on. I needed more cold showers than Zak.

"Geez we are going to have to charge Aaron for rent!" Zak called out down the corridor.

"Aw it's cute! I like having family around." I started to take the pillows off the bed and crawl in.

"He is go--" Zak walked in, mouth opened. "One sec." he raced down the corridor.

"Huh" I mouthed.

He came back. "I got Aaron locked in the nursery, bottle time feeds, closed the door, closed our door." He gasped. "You look fucking phenomenal" he licked his lips.