Apart.

"You look umm good babe." Matt chucked my bags in to his boot. "A bit thin but good. Are you okay?" He took a second look at me.

"I've been through hell and further so I have a decent reason why I look like this." I groaned at him. "I need a decent feed."

"Have you been eating anything?" We both hopped into his car.

"Just my feelings for Zak. Quick drive." I erged him to leave. "Hurry! Put this thing in drive!" I fumbled with his gear stick.

"Settle babe!" He hushed me down and hugged me. "You okay?"

"No but I gotta be." I glared at him. "Please Matt, let's get out of here." As I pleaded to him Matt's eyes wandered straight past me.

"Gimme a second" he unbuckled himself and stormed out of the car. What was he doing?

"Matt" I climbed out of the car to see him facing up to Zak. Here we go...

"What did you do?" He stood up to Zak.

"Give it a rest Matt. He did nothing" I tried to pull Matt back but he was stiff and I was unable to move him.

"It's her doing, everything" Zak pointed at me without looking at me, yet again.

"She is a fucking amazing person, gifted and beautiful. Being around you has torn those things away from her. She's better off away from you!" Matt defended me.

"She is beautiful, she is gifted and she is amazing" Zak babbled on, it was cute he called me those things but he lost me with his actions.

"Then why did you make me feel like the size of an ant?" I questioned Zak and like always he couldn't answer me.

"I-I" he stammered.

"Come on Matt" I tugged on Matts jacket and he slowly followed me.

We got in the car and I gave Matt a stern look. "Okay. We'll get out of here." And we did. I blocked the side mirror so I couldn't look back at him, my feelings were still strong for Zak but he'll never have me nor want me.

>>

Zak's POV

"She's gone?" I headed into the lobby to see Aaron coming to me.

"For the best" I smiled, a fake smile.

It sure in hell wasn't for the best, I wanted her apart of this team. I wanted to continue knowing her, why would she all of a sudden want to leave? I want her, to the point of needing and wanting her everyday day, all day.

"Zak, Aaron" Dan came up, this wasn't going to be good. "How's Tyler going? I've been reviewing your stuff and I'm pretty interested in her now." He took a seat. 

"Tyler has a family emergency and had to leave the show." My brain pulled a quick one and spoke fore I could stammer.

"You do know she has no family right?" Dan smiled at me. Shit.

"She left." I threw it out. "We only have one more lockdown and that's it. She doesn't need to be there."

"Oh but she does, I put her in this show and she will damn right be in the next lockdown." Dan stood up and got in my face.

"I won't force her to come back, she chose to leave. That's on her." I defend myself. Dan might've been the boss of this show but this didn't matter to me. I have my show, Ghost Adventures and that's all I need.

"Get her back. Simple Zak, trust me I can't make your life and your show a living hell." He grinned at me. "Enjoy the rest of the show." He nodded at Aaron and walked away.

"She won't come back." Aaron patted my shoulder.

"I know she won't, but we gotta try." I shook my head and groaned. "It's fucking one more lockdown, why does she need to be here. She chose to leave!" I was getting angry, for some show I didn't want to do I now have to put time and effort into chasing someone and force her to come back. It was all pointless.

Tyler's POV

"So you going to talk about it?" Matt came in my room and kicked my feet.

"Nope." I continued reading my book.

"I thought you were going to get over your little issues and man up?" He took a seat besides me, I ignored his question and kept on reading. "

"You know I thought I said no to talking about it." I closed my book.

"Tyler, I've never seen you like this over a guy. He means something to you and clearly you mean something to him, he came out to chase you. What are you afraid of?" He shook his head.

"Nothing! Nothing will ever happen because he doesn't do relationships and I'm not someone he'd pick, I was only there cause I was convenient. He was horny so he got what he wanted." I went to get up and storm away but Matt blocked the view.

"You're scared he is going to disappear? Disappear like your family did?" He held out his hand so I couldn't walk through the door. I glared at him as he said those words, he knew what they did to me.

"Don't. Don't bring my family into this." I practically growled at him.

"Ty you're scared he is going to leave, that's why you left first isn't it?" He continued to badger me, to the point of tears started to flood from my eyes. "What if he is someone who wouldn't leave you? What if he could've been someone for you?"

"STOP IT!" I slipped to the floor. "DON'T FILL MY HEAD WITH WHAT IFS!" I broke.

"They're the two basic words but put together they're the saddest words, they hurt people. They question people and they have the power to change your life." Matt sat next to me, rubbing my back.

"What if he hates me for leaving?" I spoke.

"What if he wants you back? You never know Ty, I know you've been through a lot like fuck a lot. To the point where I don't know how you function but you do it, you're strong."

"He doesn't do relationships." I breathed out, he wiped my tears away and grabbed my face.

"And I didn't do guys once upon a time and now look at me, I'm a changed man." He winked.

"I need to finish this don't I?" I bit my lip.

"Finish it yes, but you need to go to Zak. He chased you for a reason." He narrowed his eyebrows at me. "You can do this."