His Decision.

We walked into my house in silence. Back at the hospital we had an ultrasound to check the baby and we discovered I was having a boy. Zak didn't say much or look at me, I could see he was still processing a lot of today.

"I'll make a bath for you." He scooted to find my bathroom. I started to hear water running and headed to the bathroom.

"Shall we talk?" I asked confused, I leaned on the doorway looking at his gorgeous ass.

"I'm still thinking. I don't know if I wanna talk, I wouldn't know what to say and I don't want to get you upset or have you run away. I just got you back." He faced me.

"I'm going to get in this bath. If you don't want this walk away now, don't wait months down the track and. Real my heart. I'm giving you a free pass to leave, no questions, no fights just walk away." I pointed for him to leave the room while I stared to get undressed.

"Doesn't give me much time." He spoke as he walked away.

"Decisions for this are hard but I can't keep being fucked around. It just isn't me anymore" I referred to my baby. "I'm a packaged deal."

Zak took one more look and left me to it. I played some music just in case so I wouldn't hear the front door open and close, my head knew he'd leave but my heart was hoping he'd stay.

In a matter of months Zak made me fall in love with him, then he broke me. We'd been through hell and back and yet we always came out together, we could do it again? He is so temperamental. Could I be with him? Could the baby feel safe in his home? Hell would I even be good enough for him, I haunted by my past.

Times up.

I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around me, I walked to the living room to see and empty room. No Zak.

"Oh.." I whispered. My heart broke, yet again. But it was much more intense this time. He still had a baby. He said he'd be there for us.

I closed my eyes and felt a tear run down my face, then several others followed. I walked to the front door and locked it, I didn't want him bursting in here apologising and me being stupid enough to take him back. Fuck him.

"You need a new bed."

Huh. Zak strolled down the hallways shirtless. "Very uncomfortable, especially if you're pregnant."

"Y-you're here?" I stammered.

"Sshh why are you crying?" He held my face and wiped the tears away.

"I thought your left, you weren't here." I pointed to the lounge.

"You think I'm going to walk away?" He whispered, I nodded.

"I'm not." He grunted softly.

"Zak I'm hungry" I licked my lips.

"You want more baby?" He started to kiss down my neck.

"Mmm not that kind of hungry" my stomach rumbled. "But I would like to have you for dessert" I giggled.

"Well I can food that food craving in 5mins, but the other one comes slow and long." He started to grind on me. "Which you want first?" He smirked.

"Ring for Chinese. Then meet me in the bedroom." I winked. I dropped my towel and headed to my room and waited for Zak.

I could hear him order our food, I was sprawled out on the bed waiting for him. Just hearing his voice was turning me on, my hands trailed down my body and I started to feel myself. I wanted Zak to come and in watch me, I enjoy him getting off while I get myself off.

"My my my" he leaned in the door way. "Getting comfortable?" I started to moan.

"Come here?" I whispered.

"We've got 20 minutes." He dropped his pants and crawled up my body, kissing up my legs to my thighs.

"Touch me." I released my hands so Zak could take over. He kept placing little kisses in between my thighs while he inserted one finger into me causing me to throw my head back.

He was done kissing, his hands pushed my legs further apart and his tongue started to taste me, his tongue was going as deep as it couldn't. His tongue would come out and lick around my clit making me shiver, I started to move my hips amongst his tongue feeling my orgasm coming.

But he stopped. I cried.

"Chinese is here." He smirked between my legs. He got up and answered the door, I could smell the delicious food but I didn't want that. I became grumpy and frustrated.

"I'll do it myself." I grunted softly. I dug into my drawer and found a toy, I set the vibration on hard and went to work.

I started to moan loudly, hoping to attract attention. I had my legs up in the air so when Zak walked in he might forget about the food.

"You comi--" he came into the room and froze as he saw me.

"Fuck" I panted. I was nearly there. 

Zak grunted harshly and raced over to the bed, he literally threw my toy away and dove his fingers into me.

One finger, two fingers, three fingers oh.

He moved then hard and fast inside of my, his head bent down and licked all the juices that were coming out of me.

"Zak!" I moaned. "I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm co--" he went faster, I froze as I exploded all over him. Me legs fell to the bed and my body was shaking. Zak brought his fingers to his lips and started to suck them.

"Mmmm I like dessert before dinner." He grinned and hopped off the bed.

Now I was food hungry, but I don't think I could walk. I sat up trying to stand but my legs caved and I fell back on the bed.

He done me good.