Battle Within Myself.

Zak's POV

"Hey!" I could hear Billy's voice yell at me, I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. "We have a problem! You can't do that to Ty. How dare you force her back into this place!"

"Bill bro. Don't." Aaron got in between us.

I knew I wasn't myself, I couldn't think straight. I watched myself try and force Tyler back into the house, I wanted to put her in danger and apart of me wanted to make sure she got hurt.

"No! He could've severely hurt her." Billy kept shouting. I out my head down and took what he was saying, he was right.

"Bill. He isn't himself!" Aaron fired up.

I sat on the bed and scratched my head. I could picture people around me, manipulating my body. I didn't have control and I've yet to freak out.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Hotel maybe, I don't know she could've gone home. We aren't far from home." Billy shrugged at me. "I'm calling a time out."

"NO!" I grunted. "We have to finish. Find answers for Tyler." I stood to my feet.

"To find answers you need to understand Tyler and Zak you're far from knowing Tyler." Billy scoffed and left the room.

"We know the red eyes, so we presume it's demonic." I spoke. "Hand me the SB11 Aaron."

We walked around the building but nothing seemed to come through, I taunted, I called it out and used trigger objects but nothing was coming. Did Tyler have her own demonic attachment following her?

We headed back to where Tyler was attacked and instantly got a response without asking any questions.

'She's gone' they spoke.

"You have us" I declared.

'Red eyes forever' it hissed at me. Aaron jumped around, calling out. I stood still realising Tyler is haunted and will be forever. But why, why her and why red eyes.

"You'll leave her alone. She doesn't deserve this!" I screamed out.

'You don't deserve her' it argued back.

"Can we go? I've had enough." Aaron got up and left. I stood in the room alone thinking about Tyler, I never knew she was going through her own battles. She was going through he own demons and I kept pushing her.

It was only 2am I called quits on this lockdown. We've all had enough.

>>

Tyler's POV

"Matt you need to come and get me!" I started to pack my things while yelling at Matt, poor him it was only 2am in the morning.

'Tyler. Can I get you when it's a decent time? I'm asleep.' He whined.

"No! I can't do this anymore! I knew I couldn't, I feel like an idiot." I started to cry. "I-Zak he hates me."

'He doesn't, oh god Ty you're getting me out of bed. I'll be there soon okay." He grumbled and hung up on. Good, by the time they arrive home I'll be back in Vegas and at Dan's office to call quits.

Or I thought so... the car pulled up and all the guys piled out of the car.

"Shit shit shit!" I gasped. I quickly finished my packing and turned the lights off. Maybe they'll think I'm asleep? Maybe they'll leave me alone?

"I'm gonna check on her" Zak's voice echoed through the hallway.

"She'll be asleep" Aaron stopped at my door.

"No. Her light was on. She's awake." Somehow, Zak entered my room. Shit, I forgot to lock the door.

"Get out!" I sprung up behind the bed and threw a pillow or two at him. "Fuck you!"

"Wha--Tyler!" He defended and blocked the incoming pillows that were being thrown at him.

"You fucking dick! Putting me through danger!" I screamed. I ran out of pillows so I pulled off the bedding and threw that at him.

"Tyler stop!" A blanket successfully dropped on him, covering him up.

I had nothing to throw so I decide to lunge myself at him, wasn't my brightest ideas but I was angry. I thought maybe I was tough enough to take him on but I keep forgetting that Zak is much much much stronger than me.

He rolled us around on the floor and picked me up over his shoulder. "What has gotten into you?"

"Go away!" I kicked and screamed.

"I'm here to apologis-- why are your bags packed?" He pinned me on the bed and glanced up at my bags. His face slowly changed and he pulled himself off me. "You're leaving?"

"I can't deal with this, with you!" I rolled off the bed panting, what else would he expect. I stay?

"Tyler you can't leave." He stood there. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for this all to happen, I don't know what got a hold of me."

"They did. They got to you and they won. Zak I'm not built for demon hunting but you're right, I'm not up for this." As I went to walk past him he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

"I won't see you walk away."

"Then don't watch." I whispered in his ear.

It actually broke me to even begin to think about leaving but I wasn't left with many options. I had demons giving me a hard time and Zak, Zak was uncontrollable. Just as I thought we were getting along, getting friendly with one another and now that's down the drain.

"You're better than this, you can't leave." He towered over me making me walk back to the bed. "You know you can do this. Why are you afraid?" I walked so far back I fell on the bed.

"I'm afraid of you." I popped myself on my elbows as I watched Zak above me. "I'm afraid you'll see me at my worst and not want me." I confessed.

Zak said nothing, he just looked at me. He was watching my lips tremble, watching my eyes rapidly blink. "Please don't be afraid of me."

He bent down and kissed me, this time no restrictions and no interference. My hands wandered down his body and pulled off his top, he helped me lift his top over his head and his lips then plunged back down on my lips.

"Hey he-- OH!" Matt waltzed through the door. Zak freaked and jumped over me. "My my my" he gasped.

"Matt don't." I pulled myself up. "You were suppose to ring when you got here." I cringed at him.

"I forgot anyway" he looked at Zak who was still shirtless. "Mmm ready?" He had his attention back at me.

"You can't be serious Ty?" Zak grabbed my hand.

"We- I need time. I'll meet you guys back at Vegas tomorrow night." I tried to ease him with a smile but Zak still clung to me with home sick eyes.

"Please I'm sorry Ty, I didn't mean anything that happened." He pleaded.

"What happened?" Matt joined in the conversation. He stood between Zak and I, he started to get angry. "Did you hurt her?"

"No-no way. Look things got outta hand dude" Zak defended himself. "I wouldn't hurt her."

I scoffed to myself. "Zak. I'll see you tomorrow." I collected my bags and Matt followed.

"Don't follow dude." Matt warned him.

I had to walk away, this whole experience was destroying me and my feelings for Zak has escalated which I never thought they would've.

I got into Matt's car and Zak appeared in my bedroom window, still shirtless and slowly waving goodbye. I looked away, if I continued to look I would've ran back to him.