Not Yet.

"A reunion?" I grumbled on the phone.

"Yes. Look at your contract Tyler, you signed it." Dan groaned. "Besides I'm not thrilled you left mid lockdown, Zak told me."

I froze. "What else did he say?" I listened closely.

"Just that you couldn't handle the pressure, couldn't handle anything. Tyler I thought you'd excel at this but I was proven wrong, you ran away from everything."

I wanted to bite back and say something but he was right, I wasn't good enough for any of this. Wasn't a good choice, wasn't a good investigator, wasn't good enough to date and maybe I might not be a good mum.

"Maybe I shouldn't go then? I mean if I contributed nothing I shouldn't be interviewed. Let the guys take one, we both know they'll be better explaining it all." I was hoping this was my way out of the show. I couldn't see Zak.

He laughed. "No you're on the show. There was some good times you shared, you'll come on together as a team and produce best evidence you captured. You know you're the only one that captured the devil. The actual devil."

"Dan... the devil is and can be many of things. For once a boss, a man or even a friend." I shook my head. "The devil is more than a red man with pointy horns."

"Whatever Tyler. Be there next Saturday night, you're on at 9pm sharp." He demanded.

"And if I don't show?" I replied.

"I'll sue. You signed the contract. Be there or be square." Without any last comebacks he hung up on me.

I stood up in the nursery and took a look at myself in the mirror.

"How did I get so big?" I gasped.

The belly was weirdly big for only being 3 months pregnant, I felt like a whale.

I took a picture and observed my body changing, my boobs were twice the size. My fingers were fat, this pregnancy was going to ruin me.

"But all worth it." I exhaled, rubbing my stomach.

**

I headed out later the day shopping for cot, I walked around the mall amazed at all these baby products. I flipped through clothes and shoes, I didn't know what I was having but I was buy a beautiful white outfit which would suit either a boy or girl.

Man I wanted a girl, maybe daddy's little...

Daddy isn't and doesn't wasn't to be in the picture. I had to keep telling myself this, Zak wants nothing to do with us. Maybe a boy?

I went and purchased the item, as I was about to give them my card someone else swiped their card. I looked up to see Zak. Not looking at me, he took the receipt and bag.

"Don't walk off with my things!" I pushed him out of the shop and snatched my bag.

"I'm helping." He spat back.

"Helping? Helping would be fucking off! Leaving me alone. I- we don't want you." I shook my fist.

"I want to help." He stepped closer to me. "We need to talk."

"No. Absolutely not. I don't want to talk to you." I shoved him back and stormed out of the shop and into the parking lot.

"Tyler!" He followed, ofcourse he followed. "Stop it!"

I k ew he was faster than me, I rustled my keys but failed to get myself into the car. Zak stopped me, my body froze as he stood inches behind me.

His body sculpted mine perfectly, like we were made for each other. Sometimes I actually believed we  were.

"Ty" he breathed. "Let me explain? Please." He begged.

"No" I whispered. This pregnancy was throwing me off, I was crying. "If you talk, I'll believe your excuses." I wiped my tears and faced him. "You'll hurt me again. You always do."

"You know I don't mean it, you know it's not me." He grabbed my shoulders lightly, pulling me in close. We were so close his air was my air.

"I don't know you. The hands that shaped you, do not know you." I looked down and stumbled back. "I never expected you to react like this, but here we are."

"Tyler" he shook his head, was he not understating me?

"I. Don't. Know. You. Zak, Zak Bagans." I rolled my eyes and got myself in the car.

I didn't want to drive away, I wanted to crash into his arms and let him take me how ever he wanted. I wanted him but it wasn't only me that needed looking after, my baby too needed to be looked after.

**

"That mother fucker!" I stormed into Matt's place.

"Zak?" He guessed.

"Yes. Yes! It's like everything is my fault. He brought the baby a gift, and then tried to seem like he way a hero." I threw the bag at Matt who looked at the outfit.

"Cute!" He squeaked. "Good choice Bagans."

"No! I picked it!" I snatched it back. "Fuck" I dropped to the floor.

"Don't need to be so emotional." He rolled his eyes.

"Mat--" I gasped. 

Blood.

"Did you slip?" He panicked and came to me.

"The blood... my baby." I clung to my stomach that was starting to hurt. "Take me to the hospital."

"It's okay babe. This happens, it's okay." He helped me to my feet. "Nice and slow. Don't rush." He locked up his place and we headed into the emergency room.

Once we spoke to the receptionist the instantly brought a team of nurses to my aid. Matt was torn away from me and I was sat in a wheelchair and heading off into a room.

Everything seems to his slow mo, the nurses faces the panic in their eyes, people watching me and the blood following me.

You can't leave me yet. I have nothing.