Roomy.

I woke up to birds singing, the sun shining and complete silence. I took a minute to appreciate that I made it through last night, I grabbed the bottle of water and quenched my thirst before heading out to see where everyone was.

"You're up?" A groggy voice sounded above me.

"Aaron hey" I yawned. "How did you pull up?" I looked up at him.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Just leave it" he grumbled and rolled over. I understood what he meant, so I didn't take it too harshly when spoke to me. I left him alone and headed outside to find Billy and Jay talking.

"Tyler hey" Billy jumped out of his seat and hugged me. "How are you?"

"Yea Tyler, you good? You put up a good fight." Jay followed Billy and came to me.

"I think I'm okay. I'm tired but I need fresh air and food." My stomach grumbled. "Where's Zak?"

"Speaking of food" Zak raised his hands and showed us the breakfast he cooked. "Pancakes and bacon!"

"Man I'm starving!" Billy raced over to the table and devoured a whole pancake. "Mmmm Zak! So good!" He was drooling all over himself.

"Didn't expect to see you up. How are you?" Zak looked at me, a dose of rage went through as I realised what happened last night. Zak allowed me to have a panic attack, he was allowing that the demonic thing inhabit my body.

"How do you think I am?" I snarled my face up. "You allowed this all to happen last night! You put not only me but your crew, your friends at danger!" We guy the attention of Billy, Jay and Bacon who all awkwardly ate.

"Tyler how do you expect this 2 months to be? Easy? Last night was nothing!" He argued.

"I know it won't be easy but you could've waited till today to go through the house, interviewed people to see what they experienced. We were walking in blindfolded and had nothing prepared. I was marked!" I fought.

"M-marked?" He stood back looking confused, didn't anyone tell him. "Where? Show me." He demanded.

"No. You didn't care last night don't even bother caring today!" I stomped my foot like a little brat and headed backwards inside the RV.

"Argh! Fuck me dead!" I slammed my fist on the table.

"Tyler." Aaron moaned. "What's wrong?"

"I can't work with that man! He is so infuriating!" I was being very dramatic. I started to pace around the little area in the RV.

"He is but he knows what he is doing. Tyler, you gotta step up." Aaron grumbled and came down off his bed. "This'll keep winning if you continuously back down. Fight." He headed outside and went to the guys.

"Fight" I groaned. I've never in my life dealt with spirits like this, normally they come to me calmly not so angry. Aaron was right though, I need to man up or woman up... or whatever.

I sat down in the RV and googled the home and what could potentially be lingering here, clearly demonic stuff but what else could this place hold.

I snuggled up in my sofa reading and writing down things, so far I had satanic rituals, demonic possessions, suicides, murder and the whole boys home deteriorated in a fire. I continued to read stories and track down people who've had experiences, maybe I could call them up and organise interviews? How's that for stepping up Zak Bagans.

"Tyler, we're moving-" Zak came in disturbing me. "What are you up to?" He leaned back on the chair.

"Looking at things. What do you want Bagans?" I closed my laptop.

"Bagans huh? Okay, Lowe we are heading to a motel. We still need to find witnesses so we'll do it from the motel and hold interviews tomorrow."

"Well Bagans, I've tracked down three interviewees, found out about the previous fire, how many rituals have been held her and many people went through possessions." I had a smug look on my face as Zak's face dropped. I will be honest, I was so proud of myself right now.

"Well done Lowe. Keep it up." He winked at me and left the RV.

>>

"I booked four rooms! And I have three?" Zak yelled at the poor receptionist.

"I'm sorry sir, we have a limit per costumer on how many rooms they book." She was nearly crying.

"I'll stay in the RV" I offered but Zak shook his head.

"No. That's Bacons spot. You'll bunk with me." He demanded.

"Oh I sure as hell won't!" I fought back but Aaron pulled me by my waist and pushed me to the lobby.

"One day without arguing? He is doing the nice thing." Aaron hugged me.

"Fine but if he snores I'll put an end to it" I demanded. I hugged Aaron back and went back to the desk and smiled at Zak. "Let's go roomy" I winked and stole the key from his grip.

"Would you like help with you bags, roomy?" Zak gestured.

"Why thank you." I went to offer my bags but he laughed and walked away.

"Surely someone will help you." He stole the key back and strolled to the room looking quite content with himself.

I groaned in anger and carried my bags behind Zak, he easily carried his luggage with his perfect arms. Shoulders strong and big enough to hold the weight, I wonder if they could hold me. Stop it Ty!!

"Ahh shit." I heard Zak groan from inside our room.

"What now!" As I turned in the room all I could see was one big bed, one bed that's it. "Oh this is a problem." I whispered.

"I'll sleep on the lounge" he grunted and took his things to the wardrobe.

"No. This was your room first, I'll take the lounge okay." I laid all over the sofa claiming it was mine. "Comfy." It really wasn't.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna make you more cranky." He stood before me.

"I'm fine Zak."

Really, I wasn't fine. I'm about to spend 3 nights in a room with Zak Bagans. Matt would love to hear this!