This Moment.

"Do you think he is here?" We both stood outside Zak's room.

"Yep. He sure will be." Aaron nudged home towards the door.

"I-I can't. He will be angry with me." I bit my lip.

"Close your eyes Tyler." Aaron told me and so I did. Next think you know Aaron knocked on the door and bolted.

"Aaron!" I yelled but he sped away quickly which left me panting at Zak's door. I heard footsteps walk up and Zak opened the door.

"You know I thought you cared about your job, it's been hours and you're now here." He looked disgusted at me, pissed off that I had turned up late.

"You were angry." I whispered.

"What?!" He demanded.

"You angry?" I spoke again, still too low for him.

"Speak up!" He yelled in frustration. "Jesus!"

"YOU. WERE. ANGRY!" I shouted back, announcing every word so he'd hear it. "Fuck." I breathed.

I walked straight into his room without the invitation of being invited in. His room was messy, I looked around and saw his special equipment spread out in the lounge part of the space. Clothes sprawled out on his bed and floor, wet towels hanging on the bed. I grabbed the towel and it was freshly wet, I could imagine it wrapped around low on his perfect body.

"Problem?" He pulled the towel out of my hand, bring me out of daydreaming.

"No no. Just looking." I went and turned back again. "I know your answer." I swallowed.

"Tyler-" he tried to speak.

"No no. I understand why you don't want me on the team, I haven't stepped up enough and I understand you want time off. You guys are well advanced and I'm just holding you back." I shook my head and realised how stupid I was just walking in here.

"Tyler-" he growled but I held my finger up to his mouth.

"No ssh. I don't want to hear the excuses or you trying to ease it, I want to have my say and leave. You guys were right, I needed to train up and as you said I shouldn't be here, but put that shit behind us and focus on me and you. I want to apologise for the whole Nick thing. It was a hug in comfort. Nothing more, how could I kiss someone else after I've kissed you?" I breathed out.

Zak licked my finger then pushed it away."Tyler let me talk. Please" I nodded and sat on his little stool he had by the bed. "You're not kicked off the show or team."

I exhaled in happiness then tears followed and I was crying in front of Zak again. "Thank you-- oh my god" I panted. I stood up and hugged him tight. I nuzzled my face into his neck, I brought my hand up and caressed his neck.

"You like that spot" he moaned. I giggled and continued to play with his neck. "You didn't kiss Nick did you?"

I stiffened and pulled away, I just told him I couldn't kiss anyone besides Zak. Why wasn't he believing me, I walked away but he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me in. "No" I hissed.

"Tyler" he gave me a concerning look.

"No!" I yelled. "Why can't trust me? Nick is married, is that type of woman you think I am!" I stressed out.

"I don't trust many people." He crossed his arms and left me alone. "Look I just get--"

"Territorial. Yea." I finished his sentence. "But I'm not a thing you can claim." I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"I know!" He fought back, snapping. "I just can't stand Nick." He groaned.

"Well that's your issue with Nick! Don't you dare bring me into it!" I yelled. I was angry and now I was looking to fight, I wanted him to tell me I'm off the team so I could belittle him and just scream at him.

"I KNOW!" He yelled. "I can't help these feelings, I'm not one to get jealous at anyone! ANYONE!" He charged into the bathroom and slammed the door. My body jumped at the door made a huge thud, I was surprised he didn't break the door.

I was going to leave but I sat on the bed waiting to finish it, get it all out in the air. I heard the shower run so I got up and headed in the bathroom, I heard the door closed but I never heard him lock it.

The room was instantly filled with steam, he was under the water letting it burn his skin.

Zak caught me and covered his jewels. "What?"

When I looked at him I see a lot of beautiful things that people wouldn't see. His soft eyes, the gentle curve of his mouth.

I couldn't hold off not more, I jumped in the shower and pulled him close to me. He released his hands from his area and pushed me against the wall, tugging on my hair and biting down hard. His lips rained more kisses on me than the water that was pouring over us.

"I need this. Terribly needing this." His hand scrunched my top and ripped it off me. "Black lace" he whispered along my skin. He sucked on my nipple as I started to arch my back as his tongue went around in circles.

I reached my hand down between his legs and started to rub up and down on his length. "Let me show you all the things you didn't know you wanted. Let me give you what you need." I panted to him.

I kneeled in front of him and teased his tip with my tongue, I watched him in agony and in heaven at the same time. I wanted him to really want this, I wanted to show him what I can do. I want Zak screaming my name.

It was time. I took him whole in my mouth and he started to groan constantly, I could feel his legs wobble underneath him. "Oh" he huskily moan which turned me on even more.

I bobbed my head rapidly until Zak's hand grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled me up. He turned off the shower and pushed me to his bed, he made me get on all floors on the bed. He had gotten rid of the rest of my clothing; I was only wearing my lace bra and that's it.

Zak's touched rubbed over my ass then he spanked me, hard. Instantly my body reacted in pain but then a sexual feeling came over me and I wanted more.

"How about this?" He drove a finger in me making me grasped the bed sheets. "Another?" I could feel his smirk as he drove another finger in.

"Ohh!" I exclaimed. I tried to turn my head over so I could see him but with Zak's free hand he wrapped it around my neck, choking me slightly.

"Tell me if it's too much. My demons are clawing at their cage." He spoke.

"Purge them. I can handle it." I wanted anything and anything from him at this point of time, as Jay said the sexual tension built up so much and it was so worth it.

"What about this?" Zak's length was now grinding up against me, slipping around my clit and teasing me. My body started to grind on him, make him stick in me. "Yeah?"

"Please." I begged.

"I will give it to you all and you will watch." He got off and placed a mirror in front of me. "Don't you dare look away." He went back behind me and grabbed another fistful of hair. I didn't look away, how could I. He was behind me, focusing on me and me only. I wanted to savour this moment.