Without Me.

"Tyler come here for a second?" Aaron called me. I walked away from the mansion and headed in the direction of him.

"What's up?" I snuggled into my jumper as the weather here was absolutely freezing.

"Zak isn't well so he won't be part of the lockdown tonight. You're going to have to step up... a lot tonight. It's crucial." He gazed at me.

"Not well? What's wrong with him?" I looked over to the RV knowing Zak was in there sick. I wanted to run and comfort him, take care of him.

"Ty that's not the point. Are you going to be okay with the lockdown?" Aaron turned my focus back into him. "Ty?"

"Y-yes Aaron, sorry. I really want to smash this location tonight, prove myself." I nodded my head to Aaron.

"That's our girl." He ruffled my hair. "Let's go in and see where we wanna step up cameras, I've got Billy and Jay finishing off interviews. Bacon is helping with the set up at nerve centre". Aaron was pointing to where everyone was, its like he had a checklist in his head and he was ticking everything off.

"Look at you go, boss Goodwin!" I smiled at him.

"You're not the only one proving something tonight Ty" he patted my shoulder and headed inside. "C'mon" he called out.

We walked the mansion with a tour guide, I didn't see why the guys have been her before. Shouldn't they remember what's lurking around here?

"In the last year more demonic creatures have been seen." That sentence alone was enough to stop me in my tracks, I turned to the tour guide.

"Demonic? Like red eyes?" I queried.

"Yes. In the basement, please just don't encourage the negative energy." The tour guide smiled and left us to it. I looked at Aaron who was already looking at me.

"Aaron it's okay." I nodded. I breathed out and tried to clam myself, I can do this. I had to do this.

"Ty if you need a break or can't go in during tonight you need to let us know." Billy came to my side. "We're a team, we will not let anything harm you okay."

"Thanks guys. I'll be good." I smiled and nodded my head.

We stayed upstairs covering the areas we wanted to cover, I was setting up a camera when Billy came in the room and came to me.

"See Zak" he whispered in my ear.

I turned too slowly as Billy was already across the room glaring at me, I frowned as to what he said but he tilted his head to the exit doors.

"Umm guys I'm going to get something" I said unsure, I awkwardly walked away and headed to the RV.

As Bacon saw me he walked away from the RV, allowing me and Zak to be alone. I looked at him weirdly but he kept his head down.

"Zak?" I called out as I walked in the RV. I could hear him cough and groan.

"Room!" He shouted exhausted.

"Oh my god." I walked in to see him shivering under a blanket, his eyes were drained. I paced to his side and grabbed his hand. "You're so cold." I got scared.

"I'm fine." He moaned.

"Clearly you're not." I got up and headed into the cupboards to get another blanket. I tucked him in and sat besides him. "Drink."

"No." He turned his head away.

"Wasn't a question. Drink." I pushed him to drink, he rolled his eyes at me and finally took a sip. "Better. Now what did you want?"

"I know what this place has and I'm scared you're going in without me." He closed his eyes.

"I gotta do this" I whispered.

Zak's hand crept up and rummaged under his pillow, he pulled out a little silk bag and and handed it to me. "Take it."

"What is it?" I took the bag, it felt light but something was in it.

"Open it." So I did. Rosary beads. "They're for you. To keep you safe."

"Thank you" I softly spoke. I put them over my head and held it close to my chest. "I better go. Sun is going down."

"Come back to me after you're finished." He patted this bed. "This spot is for you."

"Zak" I breathed. "Don't do this. Don't do this to me, just get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow."

His eyes widen but I didn't stay long for him to respond to me. As old fashioned as I am if he won't take all of me he won't have any of me. I won't compete with other women and I sure as hell won't be a half time show. I have feelings too.

"Tyler" Jay called, I nodded and smiled at him. "Let's get you a mic and a vest." He pulled me into nerve centre.

"Zak's rosary beads?" He lifted his brow. "Someone is a special somebody." He pressed his lips together and continued to suit me up.

Zak's POV.

I swear I'm dying, my body I cold and in constant shivers.

"Bill go get Tyler for me." I groaned in pain as I sat up. "Fuck" I gasped.

"What if she won't come?" Billy cane in my room dropping off a bottle of water.

"I need to see her. Please?" I begged, I closed my eyes as I had enough of talking. It was exhausting me.

Bill left the room and I heard him leave the RV, I rolled over to my bag and pulled out my rosary beads  it it wasn't without any pain. "OUCH!" I screamed.

"Dude!" Bacon ran through the RV and came to aid. "You good?"

"I fucking hurt." I sooked. "Stupid fucking cold."

"Ty is coming down. Do you want me to tell her you're asleep?" He asked me.

"No I want her. Can you leave us?" I covered my body up, Bacon left the room and allowed Tyler to come in.

"Zak?" He sweet voice echoed through the RV.

"Room!" I yelled, my body jolted as I used my body to help me yell.

"Oh my god." She walked in as my body stared to shiver more. Her face fell, she came to my side. "You're so cold."

"I'm fine." I spoke.

Sh took one look at me. "Clearly you're not." She got up and I though she was going to leave me, but she pulled a ballet out for me and tucked me in. "Drink."

"No." I grunted. I needed to talk to her, I needed to give her something.

There was no winning with her and me being sick she had the upper hand. So I drank, on a little.

"I know what this place has and I'm scared you're going in without me." I closed my eyes, knowing I won't be there to help her in a time of need got my paranoid and upset.

"I gotta do this" She whispered.

"Take it." I gave her the little bag.

"What is it?" She room the bag and weighed it in her hands.

"Open it." I told her to and she did. He eyes widen once she
Saw it.

"Thank you" She softly spoke. She placed them over her head and held it close to her chest. "I better go. Sun is going down." She looked at the window.

"Come back to me after you're finished." I begged. I needed to see her after so I know she's okay. "This spot is for you."

"Zak" She breathed heavily. "Don't do this. Don't do this to me, just get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow."

Just like that she left. I wish I could get up and soldier on but I couldn't, I didn't know what was going to happen inside that house. Her without me and especially me without her.