Ownership.

"Tyler you're out already?" Aaron ran up to Zak's car where I was stepping out from. I had signed out of hospital and was ready to do this final lockdown and get out of their way for good. Zak's hand clung to my waist as I stumbled to Aaron, Zak knew I wasn't well but he allowed me to continue on. "You look all pasty and white." He commented on my looks.

"She looks beautiful." Zak's voice sternly spoke.

"Hospitals just don't do it for me" I laughed. "C'mon let me get a look at this museum." I tugged on Zak's hand and allowed myself to walk to the door.

"Tyler are you sure you're okay?" Zak whispered in my ear, his breathe ran down my neck making me shiver.

"Hmm uhh" I tried to control my breathing.

"Mmm I forgot how you like being whispered too" I could hear the chuckle in his voice, the cockiness.

"I'm fine." I gasped back.

I pulled myself together and walked into the building to see Jay and Billy sitting around. Their faces seemed shocked I was back.

"You got her here?" Billy stood up. "How you feeling?" He came over and rubbed my back.

"Much better. Thank you." I exhaled deeply and took a look around. "Things will get weird tonight." I mumbled to myself.

"Jay, Bill set up cameras, Aaron charge up the devices and lock up those gates. I'll take Ty around and show her the place." Zak took my hand and we headed off upstairs.

"Meet up with your friend?" I folded my arms as we stopped in the dolls room.

"Not this again." He shrugged. "Don't bring this up if you don't know the story!" He got mad.

"Well care to elaborate then? I'm all ears." I took a seat.

"I met up with her only to tell I don't want her." He sat down besides me. "I don't want anyone besides you."

"Me?" Me? Seriously. My heart was pounding at the thought of him liking me, we could be together like a couple.

Then I ran my hand over my stomach, maybe forever will change once he finds out. I wanted to be with Zak but things were about to get nasty.

"Yes you." I leaned in. "It's fucking you, you've gotten under my skin in a good way. Your smile is my happy place, you are what I need." His hand ran up my neck and pulled me in to him. "Your lips are the only lips I want to kiss."

"Fuck" I panted.

I quickly wrapped one leg around him and saddled him, I wanted him to the pint I was grunting and moaning over the slightest touch of him. Maybe it was the hormones?

"Ca-Can we do it here?" I panted, I put distance between us as his lips were red from me. His hair was a mess because of me, and he was pitching a tent because of me.

"Let me take you to my office." He pushed us both up and faced toward his office, he slammed the door and locked it. Before he could turn around and came to me I was already undoing his pants. "Fuck Ty!"

He laid me on his desk and I gave myself up to him, however he wanted he was getting it. If I didn't have forever with him, I was going to make this last.

"I want you Zak." My arms pulled at his pants, I didn't look at him as I could imagine how he'd react. "Once this show is done."

"I want more of you too" he raised my chin so I'd look at him. "Fuck I want you more than I can bring myself to admit."

I gave him a slight smirk then pulled him down on my lips, I could feel his fussing with his pants. He pulled down my and wasted no time in plowing himself in me, at the fist thrust I squealed and gripped on to Zak's shoulders.

My legs wrapped around him holding him in me close, I didn't want him going anywhere. "Zak.. Zak.." I pant out.

For me it was a constant ache to have him. We were both gasping for air, I ripped away from him but kept my arms around his neck and legs wrapped around him. His lips were close to mine, I didn't kiss him but I watched and stared at him. Those eyes to kill for.

"You own me Ty. Every fucking part." He grunted.

Without noticing, we had both climaxed. Zak hurried and dressed himself as I was left in the table thinking about his words.

Every fucking part. Did he mean this?

"You okay?" He helped me off the table. "You looked pale?"

"Y-yeah." I dozed back into reality. "Better get dressed." I pulled up my pants, still listening to the words. Trying to dissect what they could mean, did want me? Could I tell him about what is growing in me? Would he still want me to have every part of him.

"Zak.." I turned to see Zak but I saw only his back. He left the room. "Guess it can wait." I mumbled to myself.

I dragged behind Zak following him into the room were Jay, Aaron and Bill were. All setting up equipment.

"Ya ready Ty?" Aaron came over lugging one arm over my shoulder. "Our last lockdown? But not the last of you?" He winked.

"It's going to be weird not living with you guys, all the fun" I smiled back at Aaron.

"You still have to visits us, we could even have you on lockdowns." Bill shared his opinion.

I looked to Zak who didn't seem phased with Bill's comment. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued in with his own business. Where was the Zak I knew 20minutes ago?

The Zak I own, every fucking part of him. And I do, I own his baby that's growing inside of me.