Bath, Bed and a Little Story.

I could pull myself up and get on with things or I could stay and cry. So I decided to get up and keep going.

Although standing up was a struggle.

I continued to pack when my privacy was ruined by Zak charging in, his hands rested above his head.

"Why did you agree to this lockdown if you were going to push me away? I don't understand." He paced my room not looking at me.

"Why did you get me on this lockdown? Zak this, is we are done. Don't fight for it, you'll eventually not want it and leave me again and I can't do it!" I pushed my bag aside, grunting in pain.

"I want you. This has all been too chaotic. First we were strangers, than the baby came. We missed out on so much, dating, sex--- well we had the sex and fuck it was incredible. But like dates, sleepovers. We missed a whole relationship. We've jumped to this, a baby. I'm scared I'll fuck up. Fuck up like my father." He stopped walking. "I know you're battling your own fights but what about me? I've had to just carry on." He looked exhausted.

I never really thought about Zak in this, I was being selfish. But in my defence, Zak walked away and walked away a second time. He isn't carrying a baby, he isn't struggling to go from day to day without breaking or wanting to give up.

"Zak. I know this ain't what you wanted, hell I didn't want this but hey it happened and I'm willing to do this by myself. You can be involved as much as you want, no pressure. But when it comes to us, there's nothing." He looked at me, sad eyes but behind the sad eyes there was love. I love him. "Well there's something but come on, it won't work." I kissed his forehead and headed to the bathroom.

The bath was huge! Thank god.

I closed the door and ran a bubbly bath, I heard the bedroom door closed and known Zak had left. I exhaled and continued to strip and get in the bath.

I washed my belly repeatedly, feeling the bump. As I drifted of in my own world the bathroom door barged open and there stood angry Zak, again.

"Zak!" I stood up quickly and wrapped a towel. "Get out!"

"I'll fight for us. You feel what I feel, don't lie. But if you're being honest and feel nothing then tell me to go, I'll walk away. But be honest, with yourself. You love me, you need me. Because I need and love you too."

Before I knew it Zak's body clashed with mine, it was all heated and I collapsed and Zak broke my fall with him under me.

"On top." He demanded and I did.

"Off" I ripped at his shirt. I clawed the material until it was shredded off him. His bare chest, oh how I missed.

Water and bubbles were all over the floor, I had my hands between us trying to pull his pants off but it was quite difficult. I grunted in agony.

He pushed me back and stripped himself quickly. He then took me in his arms again, he stroked my entrance before thrusting himself into me.

I rested my head in his neck and placed kiss and bite marks everywhere, he held my hips moving me up and down on his cock. We were breathlessly panting, Zak would pull my hair to raise my face out of his neck to see me.

"You're so beautiful."

"You're so amazing."

"I love you."

"I want us to be a family."

He'd tell me. All the things I wanted him to say, but what is too late? Can I believe him?

"Za--"" I rolled my eyes backs and embraced my orgasm. I clung onto Zak's shoulders for support. I was exhausted and rested on his chest. His arms wrapped around me.

"I'm here." He reassured me.

The water now was still, you could only hear us breathing. I was about to sleep when a slight pain came from my stomach, like a kick.

"Oo" I sat up.

"Was that!" Zak's hand grabbed my stomach. "That was a kick!" He smiled in joy.

"He hasn't done that before" I gushed. "Do it again little man" I rubbed my belly.

He kicked again.

"He'll be quite the kicker I think" Zak felt my stomach again as the baby now was making his presence known. "He knows daddy is here." He bent down and kissed my stomach.

"Is he really here?" I gave Zak the guilty look.

"Forever." One word. The word I needed. "Come on, let's get you dried and into bed."

Zak jumped out and grabbed a towel for me, he bent down and carried me from the bath to the door of the bed. "I need to dry you, you're not getting in our bed wet."

He gave me a smirk before bending to his knees drying me.

"You're a big dirty, still." He was face to face with my sex.

"Well then maybe a shower?" I winked at him.

"Bit of a lick wouldn't hurt" and without any caution Zak's face was devoured in me. I held onto the post of the bed as my legs begun to shiver at the feel of his went tongue.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, not only was his mouth good but his tongue even better. I quivered as I felt myself cum all over his face, I feel back on the bed panting.

Zak climbed up my body kissing me softly, he brought up the blankets and tucked me in.

"Now I'm going to tell you a bed time story" he coughed.

"Umm I'm a bit too old" I laughed.

"Not for you. For my boy" he rubbed my stomach. "Shall I begin?" He looked at me.

"Ready." I kissed his cheek.

"Once upon a time this channel made a tv show...."

It was our story.