Word Vomit.

So my encounter with Zak was a tad awkward.

I headed to my room and started unpacking, I closed but door but didn't lock it invade the guys wanted to come in and say hi.

"Knock knocks" hands crept through the door and waved. "It's Aaron" the voice whispered.

I looked over to the clock, 2am. WTF!

"Come in" I watched Aaron walk in and ran towards me.

"Yay!" He cheered.

"Sssh. The others are asleep." I giggled.

"Asleep, yes cause them knowing you and Zak are here under the same roof you think they're gonna sleep?" He ruffled my hair then sat down on my little sofa chair.

"They should sleep. No use thinking about Zak and myself." I shrugged as I continued to make my bed and put my bags away.

"You're looking amazing. Pregnancy looks great on you." He just smiled at me, looking at my belly. "Who wouldn't be happy to be a dad, especially to your baby?"

"Aaron." I stared at him. "Don't do this. Don't tell me he misses me, he regrets doing what he did." I sulked and sat down.

"Well I am cause I'm looking out for my friend. He does miss you, I know he wants to be with you because he asked to have you here."

"Wait!" I yelled. "I thought it was a surprise?" I was now confused.

"Yes to Jay and Bill but Zak spoke to me yesterday about it, we're stoked to have you back. Zak knows you're going off work soon so he thinks this might be the last chance he gets." Aaron explained.

"Chance? No." I stood up, I needed armour when it came to talking about Zak. I needed protection to stay away from him, Zak has the potential to ruin me. "He gets nothing."

We looked at each other in silence. Only sad eyes were being exchanged between us, how could Aaron want me to take Zak back.

"I think it's best you go, I need to sleep." I rubbed my stomach. "He's tired."

"He." Aaron pressed his lips together. "Goodnight Ty." He snuck out quietly.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

**

I had woken up early and left the house and went to the location by myself. I wanted a feeling of the area before the guys came and brought a different energy with them.

This place was intense. I sat on the bridge feeling a strong pull from a demonic energy, this place was no joke and I was uncomfortable to be here. And uncomfortable to watch Zak do this again to himself.

"What are you doing?!" Zak's voice came through, rather than asking the question he was just yelling. "You don't come here by yourself without me!"

I closed my eyes and continued to ignore him.

"Ty don't act like a child, I'm looking out for you!" His footsteps stopped and I could feel his legs against my back.

"Looking out for me?" I barked a laugh. "Sure okay."

I tired to pull myself up but with Zak like a stone behind me and not moving to was impossible to get up.

"Help?" He asked.

"If you're willing?" I snapped. I felt his hands gripped my waist as he brought me to my feet. His hands rested on my hips for a while and a million and one memories flashed through me of him touching me.

His hands were placed perfectly, like they where a match made in heaven. As I continued in my own little world I didn't feel Zak's hand had moved to my stomach, he was now behind me hoping my bump.

"Uhhh what are you doing?" I stood still.

"Feeling my baby. Feeling you." He gulped hard "Has it kicked yet?"

I was so lost in the emotions of Zak behind me, foundling with my stomach, talking about our child. "It's a boy, and no he hasn't kicked."

"A boy" his hands slipped away, I opened my eyes to see him facing me. "A boy." He cheered again.

"Y-yes a boy." The feeling was gone. He wasn't touching me, my hormones were over the place right now. "Let's get back to work?"

"That's it? You're gonna palm me off?" He stopped me from walking away.

"You walked away first and second! Third time it's my turn. Let me go." I hissed.

"Don't make this hard again!" Zak snapped.

"Make it hard! You left me asshole! You walked away, I'm not a doormat!" I fought him.

"I'm scared, I'm worried I'll be like my father. He walked away too." He shook his head.

"Why are you worried now? You've walked away, like your father." Word vomit coming up. "Like daddy like son, though your dad walked away once. You've upped him, you've done it twice."

The face of many emotions ran through Zak. His fist clenched, his muscles flexing in his face. I thought he was going to hit me. Fuck I would've, I didn't mean to say it. It came out, Zak manages to bring the worst out of me.

"Za--" he pushed me slightly.

"Don't bother. I know where I stand." He nodded and walked away from me.

**

We had done a few interviews, took another glimpse at the location and started to plan the investigation for tomorrow night.

The tension was strong between Zak and I, we wouldn't even communicate. I felt bad for what I said but Zak has hurt me and he needs to acknowledge it. He can't keep treating me like doormat. I'm carrying his son for fucks sake.

We all piled up in the RV and drove back to our lodge, Zak barged me and I pushed him on purpose and we started back up again.

"Don't touch me!" I pushed him back.

"Back off!" Zak tried to walk away but I kept charging.

Fucking hormones.

"Stop it!" Aaron had his arms around me. "No more!"

He shoved me in the back room and locked me in, I was angry but I needed it. I just lost it. I felt guilty when really I'm the victim, he always gets his way. Fucks me, cums in me and gets to walk away not once hurt twice.

When we arrived back home I charged out of the RV and to my room. I brought my bags out and packed. "Fuck this shit!" I repeatedly mumbled as I packed my things.

I slammed my ass on my bag to shut it but I misplaced myself and found myself slamming my butt on the floor. I was defeated.

All I could do was cry, silently. How did this happen? How did we get here?