Yes Boss...

So I slept in... till 1pm.

"Tyler Lowe!" My door was being banged down and a man calling my name.

I rushed to the door, opened it and saw the producer of the show with a very angry look. "It's the photo shoot day! We need you!" He yanked my from my room and stormed me down the stairs and into the hotels big conference room.

"Stella make up! Biggs Hair!" He clicked his fingers and these women did what he said. I sat down and let them get on with their job.

Once I finally woke up and took a look I noticed other were getting ready, not many females but there were some. I skimmed the room for Zak but he must've had his photo shoot already.

"Zoned out again?" The man who shoved me yesterday took a seat next to me. "Nick" he held out his hand.

"I'm Tyler" I shook his hand. "How long have you've been here?"

"All morning, though you haven't. Get in trouble?" He pointed over at the producer.

"Yea kinda, didn't sleep much." I yawned.

"Have you be selected I'm a team yet? Or is your team big enough?" I looked at him weirdly. "Teams of five?"

"I-I don't have a team. I'm a single." I lost his eye contact.

"So who are you then? I've asked around but no one seems to know who you are or what you do."

"Tyler Lowe! Change!"

Thank god! I didn't have to answer Nick's question. I rushed off my chair and got ready.

I quite liked what they picked for me, Biggs left my hair down curly and Stella gave me hella smokey eyes which I loved

I quite liked what they picked for me, Biggs left my hair down curly and Stella gave me hella smokey eyes which I loved. I went to the room and stood posing for the shows media team, these photos will be posters, on their website and heaps more so they had to look good.

"That's it." "Yes." "Look dark." The camera man yelled at me. I enjoyed while I could then Zak walked in, all in black and looking fine as hell! "Focus Ty!" He yelled again.

"Zak and the gang in the shot" Dan the producer got the guys in. My eyes widen and my body got stiff, I don't want them here.

"But it's her turn" he pointed and me yet never looked at me.

"Good Zak." Dan sarcastically responded. "Oh Tyler, say hello to your new team." He walked off set.

"Fuck." I wanted to whisper but it came out louder than expected. They all looked at me as I stood stunned.

"Okay picture time lets go!" The camera man started to take pictures again. "Can I have Zak and Tyler side by side but kind of facing in?"

And we did it, Zak looked uncomfortable as so did I. "Guys. Second grade is over, no one has germs. Stand together." The camera man was losing his patience.

"Issue Tyler?" Zak whispered.

"None that concern you" I smiled as I gritted my teeth.

>>

"Team Ghost Adventures!" Aaron came and pounded my fist. "Welcome" he sat down besides me.

"Yep" I nodded and looked away.

"You're not happy?" He tapped my shoulder.

"Not quite, I'm no way experienced as you guys and I don't wanna hold you guys back. And Zak, Zak clearly has an issue with me. He'll be the boss and get his way and I won't like it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"This isn't Ghost Adventures, this is The Paranormal. It isn't his show so he isn't the boss but he'll lead the team." He scooted closer to me. "It'll be fine." He reassured me.

"How come Nick is here?"

"Guess the Dan saw potential in his new show and him? Didn't really think about it or really care about him so next question!" He shook his head.

"Tyler what's your gift?" He asked the question as I didn't want to be bothered talking.

"I'm a psychic. A thing you hate, a thing people don't believe in." I answered rudely.

"I don't hate what you ca--"

"It's okay. Really. Look, I'm going to my room. See ya" I stood up and left him outside. I just wanted to be left alone, today was hard enough and I didn't need him questioning me on my abilities.

I thought the day couldn't get worse when I entered the elevator and Zak was on it. I groaned as I stepped into the elevator.

"You really don't like me?" He had a little laugh.

I ignored him.

"I haven't done anything wrong." He spoke again.

I ignored him, again.

"Fine. We have a team meeting tonight, roof top 9pm." The elevator doors opened and I stormed off. I tried running away but Zak was only right behind me as his room was across from mine.

"See you at 9pm Tyler Lowe." I could feel his smirk through that sentence.

"Yes boss." Was all I could say, yes boss! God I felt like an idiot. I shook my head and slammed my door closed once I was in.

How he infuriated he made me was never quite the same as how hot he made me, there was no second guessing how gorgeous he was when his mouth was shut.