My Little Secret.

I woke up in a non familiar place, massive bed. Beautiful view and a naked Zak walking towards me. I sat up and watched him come out of the shower, steam still evaporating from his skin.

"You're finally awake." He came in the bed. "You're warm." He tugged on me.

"You're wet." My reactions kicked in and I pushed him away. "Did you ring her?"I pushed myself far away from him and landed off the bed.

"Ty!" He screamed. "What's gotten into you?" He tried to help me up.

"Y-you had to call some girl once you landed back in Vegas. You're back Zak, call her." I threw my phone at him. "Well maybe you should use your phone."

"How did you know?" He glared at me. "But it's not what you think."

"I know all." I rolled my eyes. "Playing me again?"

"No! Just listen to me Tyler!" He slammed it hand on the wall creating a hole. "Fuck!" He snapped.

"Nice one." I scoffed.

"What's gotten into you? What about last night?" He exclaimed.

"You're in my head! You're fucking me up!" I clenched my head, I was thriving in pain. "I'm not some toy Zak!"

"I NEVER PLAYED YOU!" He shouted at me.

"Guys?" Aaron walked in. "Hey hey" Aaron ran to my side as I was clutching my head.

"I'm okay" I told Aaron.

"Dude" he gasped and looked at Zak.

"I didn't touch her." He defended himself. "What is going on!" Zak stormed out and and continued to shout down the hall way.

"What happened?" Arron patted my back.

"I thought I could do this, I thought I could come back. I can't, I'm so scared Aaron." I clung to him.

"What's wrong?" He eased my grip on him and sat me down.

"He is still playing games. What the fuck am I doing?" I yelled but then laughed, I shook my head and pushed away from Aaron. "I'm so screwed. I shouldn't be here."

"Tyler you look sick" his hand was rested on my head. "You're warm. A little too warm" he glared at Zak who had come back in the room.

"What do want me to do? Aaron we have one more lockdown!" He argued.

"Co-workers before lockdown. I'm taking her to the emergency. She's burning." Aaron picked up his keys and lead me out to his car.

Zak grunted, rolled his eyes and jumped in the back seat with me. "Go away." I pushed weakly at him.

His hand slid across my face and he felt how warm I was. "Tyler.." he looked worried sick. He lent forward and turned up the AC to full ball. "Hurry Aaron."

"I-I'm okay." I rolled my head, I started to slip in and out of conscious, I was weak and felt drunk. "You told her you'd see her." I whispered to him.

"To end it." He pulled me in close and I closed my eyes.

**

"Tyler. Tyler. Tyler! TYLER!"

My name was being yelled, I couldn't open my eyes and shut them up. I could move but not open my eyes.

"Tyler Lowe nod if you can hear me." A strange voice spoke, I nodded.

"Who's the partner?" The female asked, obviously Zak and Aaron were in the room. "Brother? Family?"

"Mmmm none! I'm alone." I groaned.

"Miss Tyler would you like us to explain what's happening or would you like it in private?" She rested her arm on me.

"No. Just me.." I slurred. "Just me."

"Tyler!" Zak yelled.

"Bye bye" I moaned and a past out.

**

"W-what, where am I?" I shook myself up to see myself in an empty hospital room. Not a person in sight.

I felt okay, my eyes were open, I could speak, my head was fine. I shook my head knowing I felt fine but I'm here for a reason.

"Ah Miss Tyler." The strange voice came back. "How are you?"

"Confused. To say the least" I smiled at her. "What's wrong?"

"Multiple things. Tyler have you been eating well? Drinking, sleeping?" She pulled up a chair.

"No, no and nope. I've been stressed lately." I shrugged.

"And your period?" She flipped through her paper work.

"Comes and goes every month." I answered.

"Huh. Well congratulations, you're pregnant." She smiled.

"NO!" I spat out.

No fucking way, I started to cry and claw at my face. This is a dream, a nightmare! It can't be!

"Tyler clam down!" The nurse tried to restrain me.

"I can't be pregnant! No!" I pulled at her collar.

"Help!" She called.

Soon a buzzing noise begun to ring, nurses and a doctor rushed in my room and tried to sedate me.

"Miss Lowe" they called my name. "Let go!" They screamed.

Pregnant.

"The- the dad!" I bawled my eyes crying, my body started to shake. It became unbearable. "No!"

"Tyler!" Zak dropped his coffee and came to my side. "Don't you're hurting her!" He tried to pull them off me.

"Don't say a word!" I snarled at the nurses. Zak can't know, he'll freak out. He'll run, I'll deal with it. He won't need to know.

I soon relaxed, the nurses left the room and I was there panting and crying next to Zak.

"What's happened?" He was breathless.

"I woke up. Scared, worried. I'm okay though." I smiled.

He doesn't need to know a thing.. right?