Silence.

"I wanna do this without much intro okay. We know what's here, we know what attacks happened here, lets just go in and investigate." Zak demanded.

Sure buddy. Cause I have absolutely no idea what the fuck lies in here.

"What about Ty, Zak?" Aaron stopped Zak before he turned on his camera.

"She can stay with me. I'll keep her safe." I could feel his smile but I sure as hell wasn't smiling.

I waddled behind Zak, all the other guys wen their own way. I held onto my stomach making a silent prayer that nothing happens.

"What are you doing?" Zak asked annoyed.

"Nothing." I replied quick. I pulled out the recorder and started to ask questions. "Who's here? Do you like what Zak has done to the place?"

"Answer!" Zak hissed.

"Can you not get in anger mode? Don't yell." I scoffed.

"Do you want answers? He placed his camera down. "Stand in the middle of the room, I'm bringing out the SLR and SB11 box." So I did as I was told.

It took me a minute to realise we were in the dolls room, I became paranoid and anxious. I grabbed my stomach again and slowly crept towards the door.

"NO!" Zak yelled. So I'd walked back in the middle, still clutching my belly. "Are you sick? What's it's doing to you?"

"I-I'm nervous. Not sick." I whispered.

"The stop grabbing your belly. Jesus." Only if he knew what I was protecting.

"Can you come and sit with Ty, or communicate?" Zak asked. "See I was much nicer."

"Nice one." I chuckled. "Can you touch me? Tap my shoulder?" I called out.

Zak crept up on my and whispered to me. "Not touch what is mine." His breath vibrated down my neck, turning me on but then freaking out. He still meant it.

"I'm yours?" My voice shook.

"I told you. You own me." He grunted in my ear. "You're lucky there is a camera here." He pulled away and smiled.

"A.. baby". Our first voice of the night.

Zak was excited and I was mortified.

"They must be talking about the dolls. Baby dolls. Yes they're baby dolls. Do you want to play?" He kneeled down holding his recorder.m, just in case we missed a voice.

"Zak" my voice shook. "Ca-can I leave?" I pushed my hair off my face and kneeled next to him.

"We'll move on soon. Can you touch her?" He ignored my need to leave.

"Baby.. there.."

"OW!" I screamed down the room and feel back on my ass. Something, someone punched my stomach. "FUCK!"

"Shi--" Zak reached for me but my hand slipped. I heard an ambush of feet come towards the room.

"Dude!" Aaron came in.

"Help me." I whimpered.

"Aaron lights!" Zak demanded. The light lit the room and we all hissed at the brightness.

I hoovered on the floor again clutching my stomach like a heavily pregnant woman would. I rubbed my belly, whispering to myself. "It'll all be okay."

"What is she doing?" Zak spoke. "What are you doing?"

"Help me off the floor, please?" I waved my hands up.

"No. Not until you tell me what the fuck you are doing? What's in your stomach? Tummy ache?" He looked at me.

"Zak." Aaron gulped.

"This is not a time nor place." I shook my head and got myself up.

"That's a baby. Ain't it?" He came to me really close, pointing at my stomach. Looking disgusted. "Tyler."

"A baby." I nodded. "Your baby in fact."

"IT CANT BE MINE!" He shouted causing Jay and Bill to fly into the room.

"What's going on? The tension is bad." Bill shook.

"IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE ELSES. WHO ELSE HAVE YOU FUCKED!" He sneered.

My face went from scared to humiliated to anger.

"I HAVEN'T FUCKED SOMEONE BESIDES YOU IN 8 MONTHS. SO FUCK YOU!" My hand whacked him across the face.

"Bitch!" He hissed and he went to the floor.

"DO NOT DARE MAKE ME OUT TO BE SOME WHORE!" I stormed out of the room, being chased by them all. I made it to the car park, it was dark and quite.

"Ty don't run." Aaron chased and held me. "It's not good.. for the um baby."

"She isn't having that baby." Zak stormed through the guys and stormed towards me. "I won't father a baby." He looked at my stomach.

"Zak!" Aaron hissed. "How far a long are you?"

"6 weeks." I looked to Zak who looked to be working out the dates. "Fuck off asshole, it matches." I wanted to charge at him again but Aaron stopped me.

"You!" He pointed at me. "Calm down and you" he pointed at Zak. "Don't antagonise her."

"Look I'm out." I chucked the recorder at Zak and mic on the floor.

"Finish what you started!" Zak yelled.

"How about you, father of the baby! But you won't." I huddled in my jumper and left.

I heard them yell for me to come inside, I heard Zak call me every name under the sun but I didn't care. Fuck him.

I pulled out my phone and rung Matt.

'Miss Tyler, another 1am phone call. Are you leaving Zak again? Will you run back off to him tomorrow? Or how good is the sex?' I could hear him smirk through the phone. 'My little miss Ty what's up?"

Hope he was ready for this.

"Ah Matt. Nice guesses but you're right and wrong. Yes I'm leaving Zak but I'm pregnant. To Zak."

And then Matt went silent.