Only Room for One Girl.

I didn't get much sleep as the RV kept shaking, I looked over to Zak who was dead to the world. I took a peak under the sheets just to embrace his perfect body, how defined his muscles was and how long his legs were wrapped around mine.

"You're letting the cold air get in" he whispered still with his eyes closed. I giggled softly and brought my head out of the blankets. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes. I do." I pressed my lips together. "Do the guys know I'm in here? Like do they know what we just done?"

He laughed. "Yes. They watched me bring you in, but when it comes to what we just done I don't think so." He brought his finger and traced my lip. "I like this."

I allowed to keep playing with my lip, it was nice and he just kept looking at me the way any girl would want a man to look at her. I didn't see how he didn't want to be with me, you don't have sex like we just did and have no emotion.

But Zak is a different species, I remember how last time we ended up after sex. How I was crying on the floor, I had to remember he has plenty more women at home and I'm sure he looks at them like he looks at me. I stiffened and moved my head further away.

"I'm gonna get dressed." I whispered, I pulled the sheet around me and got dressed under the sheets.

"You're embarrassed?" He sat up on his elbows.

"No. I just remembered how last time went for us." I shook my head. "I'm going to head out." I smiled and left his room.

"Ty--" I heard speak before I closed his door. I grunted to myself and went over to sit by the sofa.

"Get some sleep?" Aaron spoke above me.

"Hey Aaron" I smiled. "Yes."

"Didn't seem like a lot of sleeping was taking place but I'll take your word for it" he winked at me. "Just be careful and that's all I'm going to say." Aaron rolled over and went back to sleep.

Be careful? Warned me a little too late.

I headed up the front with Bacon and hung out with him for the remainder of our trip. "Glad to have you back on board Miss Tyler."

"I was an idiot for going in the car." I laughed. "How ya been Bacon?"

"Oh lovely as always, get to sit on my butt all day and get paid." He winked at me.

"It's a great job. Seeing parts of the world others will never see." I took a look of our view and it was breathtaking. "I wouldn't had seen these spectacular views if I didn't come on the show."

"And you wouldn't have met me! That would've been the worst!" He teased.

"Oh how could I forget that!" I laughed with him. "I wouldn't have done a lot of things, met certain people." My head tilted slight backwards at Zak's door and ofcourse Bacon saw me.

"He isn't really a bad guy Ty. He is very protective of himself and his crew, not a people person but when you get to know him like I do you understand why he is like that."

"I think I'm starting to understand, especially why he isn't into commitment relationships." Bacon turned his head to me. "Lori."

"How do you know Lori?" Bacon asked me.

"It was a dream I had about them two and apparently it was true. She must've done a wonder on him." I looked back at his door.

"You like him." Bacon put the pieces together. "Well he must  like you. He is very protective of you. He fought Billy to have you back in this RV, Billy thought it was best to keep you guys apart but Zak wouldn't have it." Bacon explained to me. "Zak fought for you to stay on the show, Dan was going to move you into another team but Zak got his way."

"H-he wanted me?" I stuttered.

"You have my word Ty, I know Zak likes you. He just has a very different way of showing things. Maybe once the show is done you can both get together?"

It was a good idea, maybe without the pressure of the show we could become friends and see more of each other.

"The show ends soon, two more lockdowns and use are all done. Hand in the lockdowns you did and you all go your separate ways. Well you, the guys are a team."

Team. I never felt so excluded more than ever at this point, Bacon made it clear to me these guys are a team and I'm just a tag along. I'm holding them back, I'm throwing off things. There was only one one spot for a girl on this team and it was Jay's wife Ashley.

"You okay?" Bacon patted my leg.

"Hey you see quite a lot of places. How's California?" I smiled.

Me and Matt could move, start a new life. I knew he'd be up for it if I asked him. I wanted these next two weeks to hurry up and I wanted the fuck out of this show.