Beauty and the Beast.

Zak's POV

I watched Tyler sleep, but she still looked tired. Her face looked uncomfortable and no doubt she would've been dreaming about last night. I wish they told me she wasn't safe in that room, how could they allow me to let her in danger.

I was beating myself up about the whole situation, I promised myself I'd never again take Tyler to that location. She started to toss and turn in her sleep so I grabbed her hand and kissed it, she instantly settled.

I wanted to kiss her hand again, maybe kiss her arm, shoulders, neck and eventually kiss her lips. Her perfect lips.

I heard someone enter the room and I pulled away from Tyler. "Dude how is she?" Aaron came in quietly.

"She's good. Why didn't you tell me about her collapsing in the room prior to the lockdown?" I tried to yell but I didn't want to wake Tyler.

"You'd just yell, all you do is yell when Tyler is involved in anything. She thinks you hate her, I don't doubt she'd be even thinking of the leaving the show." He scratched his head. "We didn't want to cause another argument."

"She thinks I hate her?" I looked back at Tyler.

"Dude I can't believe you brought Lori to the room, while she was asleep!" Aaron yelled causing Tyler to toss. "Sorry." He sharply hissed.

"H-how did you know about Lori?" I stammered.

"Tyler told us." He pointed to her. "That's low man."

"Tyler doesn't know who Lori is. How did she guess?" I stood their puzzling over it, I look back at Tyler as she started to open her eyes.

"Where am I?" She was startled.

"You're in our room" I rushed over to her, Aaron followed. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, my body exhausted but I'm okay. Thanks for letting me have the bed." She rolled over to reach her phone and I noticed the scratch marks dented in her back.

She's been marked.

"Oh shit." I mumbled, maybe this location had more of an impact on her than I imagined. She's been marked, the demonic thing wants her but he won't get her. Over my dead body.

"Tyler wanna go eat?" Aaron nudged me out of his way and he helped Tyler reach her phone. "I can hear your stomach grumble from here." He grinned at her.

She was so responsive to Aaron, her body language was good to him, she was smiling with him and she'd agree with him. "Definitely. Let me get dressed" he helped her out of bed and she headed into the bathroom.

"How do you get her to be so responsive?" I asked him.

"She likes me because I'm nice. I'm not mean." He gave me a shit grin. "Maybe you should be nicer."

"Hey!" I yelled. "I'm nice. I let her be apart of the team!" I defended.

"No. She's on the team because Dan placed her here, don't think you have any pull over who makes this team. Sorry bro but it's not your show." He firmly told me. "I'll meet her downstairs." He rolled his eyes and stormed off.

I watched Aaron storm out realising he was right, it wasn't my team but I'm the boss.

"Where'd Aaron go?" Tyler came out in shorts and a baggy jumper, the look of hobo actually looked hot on her. "I'm starving" she rubbed her belly.

"He will meet you downstairs." I practically grunted.

"If you want Zak I'll leave the team." She rolled her eyes and collected her handbag. "I know you don't want me here."

"Huh?" I spun on my heel to face her.

"The day I first met you, you looked me up and down and said 'the people they have for this show'. You didn't ev-" I cut her off. She was so wrong.

"No. oh crap no. I meant someone else." She didn't realise I was speaking about Nick. "I saw someone from another paranormal show and I know they aren't shit."

"You should give everyone a chance Zak." She folded her arms. "Don't judge someone."

"Well I worked with this man and I know he definitely is nothing." I folded my arms, inching closer to Tyler.

"Nick." She guessed, correctly. "He isn't so bad." She shrugged.

"Ba--!" I laughed in disgust. "Wait till you know him."

"At least I know he doesn't bring stray women in and kick me out." She teased.

As she left me gasping for air, she nudged past me and left. That bitch.

After she slammed the door closed, I picked up her back pack and threw it at the door. I started to kick off and ruin the room, pillows being kicked around, broken glass. I was going ape shit.

>>

"What the fuck?" I'm guessing Tyler had crawled in late and saw the mess.

I was 'fake' sleeping on the bed as she walked over on the shattered glass, gasping at the mess I done. She better not look at the sheets as I went too far and cut my hand open.

"Blood... Zak!" She called out. "Oh fuck Zak!" She jumped on me, shaking me.

"What!" I yelled.

"Your bleeding! Get up!" For someone so little she managed to pull me out of bed and into the bathroom. "What did you do?" She kneeled down in front of me.

"I got angry. Simple" I shrugged, in response she slapped my knee. "Hey" I rubbed my knee.

"Zak, you shouldn't do that. It's gonna scar." She nervously cleaned up my cut, carefully washing it up and wrapping it up. Her hands were so gentle and soft, it was like a hand massage I was instantly falling asleep.

She wrapped my hand up tight and I hissed instantly pulling my hand away from her and cuddling it. "Ow."

"Zak Bagans"she exclaimed. "I'm shocked, I thought nothing harmed you." She winked and left me in the bathroom.

Watching her walk away and having a good look at her ass, these next few weeks will be hard. Especially if this room sharing continues.