Karma.

"Alright guys! You got 7hours then meet back here and we'll load up again." Zak shouted from the lobby.

As he dismissed us I ran off straight away to get my stuff, head home, re pack, see Matt and then I'll be back. I needed to see someone familiar, someone where it wasn't so intense all the time.

"Tyler" a voice called me from behind.

"Hey... Nick!" I wrapped my arms around him. "How was your first lockdown?"

"Ah wasn't the best but we have a few more lockdowns to see so hopefully we get a good one. What about you?" He pulled us out of the way and into a little nook, we might've been hiding but I knew someone was looking, watching my every move. I could feel his eyes burn on my back.

"Umm it was interesting. But as you said we've got a few more lockdowns then this gig is all over." I sounded relieved which I was.

"You don't like this?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I feel like I'm in uncharted waters. My team is like excelled at this and I fell like I'm holding them back." I turned my head to see Zak had moved closer to us now.

"He is a little bit over protective?" Nick nodded his head in Zak's direction.

"Something like that, maybe I shouldn't be talking to you?" I questioned him.

"Well Tyler do you want to talk to me?" He gave me his cheesy grin that warmed me up, it was safe and honest.

"I sure do." In return I gave him a smile. "But I do have to go, I'm meeting up with a friend before we re-load and are off again. See you soon" I hugged Nick and my body just reacted and I kissed him in the cheek. "Shit." I gasped.

"Yep. You've got a reaction." Nick whispered in my ear, I knew damn well he was talking about Zak.

I gave a terrified smiled and continued to head to my room, once I was around the corner I raced up the stairs. Maybe if Zak followed he'd take the elevator and miss me, here's hoping!

I got half way and was puffed, I slowly walked the rest. It was all quite then I heard footsteps approach, rapidly. Fuck.

"Tyler!" Yep it was Zak.

"No no no" I whined out loud as I started to run again. "I'm so unfit" I argued with myself.

"Tyler!" Zak's voice was getting closer and closer

I was so distracted on the stairs and not falling when a set of hands grabbed me and lifted me off the ground.

"Put me down! You'll drop me!" I squealed.

"Scream. No one will hear you!" He grunted in my ear.

"Zak please, put me down" I started to panic. He placed me down but cornered me into the corner.

"Enjoy your little kiss?" He teased.

"We are friends." I spoke not looking at him.

"Look more than just friends." Was he insinuating that I like Nick, a married man? I was getting angry, why was Zak so protective.

"Piss off!" I tried to push Zak but he wouldn't budge. He just stood there laughing at my poor attempts of hurting him.

I gave up and turned to face the corner. Just because he had me cornered didn't mean I had to look at him. He pushed further into me when all I could feel was his body up against mine, I bit my lip and hope this nightmare will end.

"I don't like you kissing someone else." He whispered in my ear, his lips trialled down my neck and I became unsteady on my feet.

"Pl-please stop it." I exhaled. I wanted him to stop giving me third degree burns about Nick, the kissing I wanted. I wanted Zak.

"Stop kissing him." He firmly spoke in my ear. As he spun me around he brought his tongue out and started to lick down my cleavage area, as I rolled my head back I noticed a camera looking at me.

I pushed Zak off me and smirked at him. "I'll kiss whoever I want." I pushed him up against the wall grabbing onto his crotch. "And you don't have a say in what I do or who I do."

He had his head back, heavily breathing. "Okay okay."

"I'm glad we had this conversation." I removed my hand and continued up the stairs. Once I reached our level I ran straight to our room and collapsed on the floor.

My body was still trembling from Zak's touch, man if that camera wasn't there I would've let him do anything to me.

>>

"You should've just kissed him! Stop putting it off!" Matt exclaimed, we had the whole cafe glaring at us.

"Can you not!" I hissed back. We grabbed our coffee and headed outside to sit. "I wanted to kiss him but imagine the pressure it'd put on us for work? What if the kiss was bad or good, what comes out of the kiss. I need sex but not with him... maybe?" I shrugged and laughed at my comment. "I'm so pathetic."

"I can imagine the sexual tension, best thing is building that tension up and the sex would be incredible." Matt looked like he was having orgasm just thinking about it.

"Look I didn't meet up to talk about Zak." I put down my coffee. "Red eyes."

Once I said that Matt stopped sipping, he sat up straight and his eyes glared at me. "No. No way. This was your first lockdown down, how did you take it?" He scooted closer.

"It was... I broke. It's made me think about John more and more, maybe there's a reason?" I struggled.

"But if there was a reason you'd know. You're not thinking about searching for him again?" Matt held my hand.

"He is alive. I know it but I can't keep doing these lockdowns and having the devil follow me." I covered my face, agitated as this was all eating me up.

"Could it be just following you? Maybe your next lockdown it'll be gone? If it follows you continuously you need to speak to Zak, he needs to know the history you have with---" Matt shook his head. "I can't believe I'm going to say it."

"History with the devil?" I rolled my eyes. "Your best friend is haunted by the devil himself." I shook my head but it was true.

My parents played with the devil a long time ago and did wrong to the devil. And now I believe I'm dealing with the karma. What goes around, comes right back around.