Jealousy.

It was around 12pm and I was pacing the corridors of the hotel reception area. The receptionist informed me the guys weren't back yet.

"Tyler Lowe?" My name was called.

"Oh hey Dan" I went up and greeted him with a handshake.

"Your crew isn't here yet you're here." He folded his arms. "Having a bit of trouble?"

"Kinda, but everything is okay. I needed to get away, I left after lockdown and came here." I was about to continue but I could see Dan wasn't look for excuses.

"You left? Tyler" he grumbled. "Maybe I shouldn't have put you with Zak. I knew it was stupid." He rubbed his face, I stood there toying with the idea that maybe I shouldn't have been with Zak's crew. 

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Zak is excelled and you're well a newbie. I thought it was gonna be great. Your gift is incredible and I've seen what you can do, I know Zak works well with psychics so I purely put you together on purpose. I knew he'd struggle with a new female board. He struggle the first few days with you being here." He told me.

Now I was mad. I knew Zak was angry that I intruded in his team but hello sunshine he knew he'd have a tag along in this show. But to hear that Dan even knew Zak wasn't fond of me got me wondering why he went around and told Dan. Surely he wasn't that kind of man, a man who bitches.

"Things changed." I spat out, instantly wanting to defend myself. "We've had great lockdowns and got amazing evidence. Look I'd admit I haven't been the easiest to deal with and I've been scared but I'm here and I ready to head on." I was determined. I didn't want to be kicked off or on another team. "Please Dan, give me a chance." I pleaded.

"Miss Tyler" Nick sprung behind Dan. "I didn't know you were back?"

"She isn't suppose to be back." Dan grunted. My eyes widen at how harsh his grunt was. "I really thought you'd step up as soon as I got you on this show. Your team should arrive soon and I'll speak to Zak on how you've been going. That will determine if you stay or not." He nodded sharply at me then headed off.

"OUCH" Nick hissed.

"Fuck." I panted. "FUCK fuck fuck FUCK!"

"Hey hey" Nick grabbed me in for a hug and I extended my arms and wrapped them around him. "Surely Zak would lee you on the team, he isn't so bad" he reassured me.

"I don't know. We had a fight last night, I left and fuck! What am I going to do? This was going to be a big break for me, of our team succeeded I could've gotten my own show or maybe something great would've happened for me." I panicked.

We heard a loud thud and it instantly brought me out of the hug I was having with Nick. My eyes followed the other heads turning to the thud where Zak stood.

I could see him heavily breathing, his face scrawled up. He caught me hugging Nick and now Nick's face had the biggest smirk.

"No." I cursed. Zak just stood looking at me, he stood for a while then Dan appeared next to him.

Dan spoke, then Zak spoke then they left together and headed upstairs. Billy and Aaron both walked past me shaking their heads.

"I guess I gotta go" I pulled away.

"And do what? Follow them? Defend yourself because you were basically threatened for your job and you needed a friend. Where were they?" Nick argued angrily.

"Pack. Nick didn't you see their faces. I'm done, toast, finished." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks anyway." I headed to the elevators and went up alone.

I walked slowly to my room when Dan appeared. He looked at me funny then proceeded to ignore me.

"So um" I mumbled.

"Speak up Tyler Lowe" Dan grunted.

"Do I pack or not?" I spoke up.

"Speak to Zak, he knows the answer and surely you should." He waved me goodbye and headed down the corridor.

I'm gone. I banged my head lightly on the door and cried, well sulked. "Why!" I slammed the door. I continued to kick and throw myself at the door.

"You won't get in that way" Aaron came to my side. "Stop. Hey hey come here" he pulled my arms away from the door and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. It didn't look like what you guys think." I continued to sulk.

"You know Zak is territorial of you." He told me, I looked at him and wiped away my tears.

"Territorial? He never seems to be." I shrugged. "Nick hugged me cause Dan gave me a belting, my job here is on the line and I think I'm done."

"Do you honestly think Zak will get rid of you?" He lowered his eyebrows. "He is a jerk but not to ruin someone's career. And he sees something in you. We all do and we all worry about you." He rubbed my forehead. "You've got a nasty red mark now." He grinned.

"I like Zak." I blurted out. "Oh please don't tell him!"

He laughed. "Billy owes me twenty bucks!" He did a little happy dance. I raise my eyebrows, what was this bet? "We made a bet on which one of you were gonna say I like him or her first. And I betted on you, you're a champ!" He kissed my forehead.

"I was the safe bet. Zak wouldn't even say he likes me nor would he like me." I rolled my eyes. "Remember, basic Ty?"

"Well as I heard him say 'back to basics'" he gave me a sly look and grinned. "Food?" He changed the subject.

"Please." I patted his shoulder and we headed back down the elevator, with Nick. It was so awkward.

"Tyler you're still here" he grinned.

"Yep." I nodded and smiled at him.

"Dude. Don't. Don't talk, especially to her." Aaron pulled me close to him.

"Zak going to have an issue, not getting want he wants?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Zak doesn't like anyone talking to his girl." Aaron fought.

OH FUCK! I was screaming inside my head. His girl? Why!! I'm pretty sure he hates me at the moment!

"Bye bye" the elevator doors opened and Aaron pushed me out and followed. "Keep walking." He said in my ear.

So I kept walking, I didn't want to look back and see Nick's face. I didn't even want to look at Aaron, why would he even say that? To get even? To toy with my feelings, he knows damn well I like him.

"Burgers or Italian?" He looked around. "Italian is closer."

I pushed Aaron slightly. "What was that for? The comment?" I shook my head.

"What? I couldn't help it!" He defended.

"Yea okay but don't say those things! Don't toy with my feelings!" I argued. I shook my head and looked away from Aaron. "Burgers, please." I sighed.

"Sweet" he rubbed my shoulders and held me in close. "See we can get along." He teased, I peaked him the cheeks and we walked the strip to get our glorious burgers. I was going to eat then head back and speak to Zak, clear the air between us.