Rule Maker.

9:01pm.

Okay, I meant to arrive late to piss Zak off but as I headed up on the roof I could hear Zak screaming and I was only a minute late.

"She's doing this on purpose!" He growled.

"It's a minute dude, chill." Aaron tried to settle the beast but it wasn't working.

I giggled behind a bush, I knew this would piss him off. I straighten my face and fixed myself up then emerged from the bush and strolled up to them. "Hey guys" I smiled devilish.

"Late." Zak snapped.

"It's a minute past 9? You're kidding me" I spat out. I took a seat and gave Zak my full attention. 

"You did this to piss him off?" Aaron whispered in my ear.

"Didn't think a minute would piss him off to be honest." I whispered back.

"Okay!" Zak hushed us. "So we welcome a new team member Tyler." He pointed to me and I waved to everyone.

"Now Tyler do you have a preference of what you'd like to bring to the team, like are you good with audio, visual, cameras or whatever?"

"I use my body, I haven't used the equipment you guys use." I knew I sounded stupid once I said it but looking at Zak who had a massive grin on his face I soon felt even more pathetic.

"If you use nothing, are nothing how did you end up here?" He tried not to let his grin get any wider.

"The-they reached out to me." I sunk lower in my chair, I knew they were judging me. Hell I was judging myself more now.

"I gotta speak to Dan about this" he got up and left, he mumbled a few things but I couldn't hear what they were.

We all sat around in silence, looking at one another. "I'm gonna get going."

"You can't leave, Zak will be back." Billy stopped me.

"Didn't you listen, I know nothing compared to you guys. You don't need me, I'll get in the way." I skimmed past Billy and headed back down into the hotel. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, my throat became swollen and dry.

I rushed quicker to my room when I slammed into Zak causing me to fall.

"Shit" Zak tried to help me but I pushed him away and started to cry. "Tyler let me help."

I smacked his hands away from and got myself up. "Don't touch me. Don't humiliate me then try and help me. You've helped enough!" I stormed past him.

"Tyler stop!" He called out chasing me.

"No you stop! Go back to your team, go make others feel like shit! You're such an asshole!" I shook my head and continued down to the lobby, I needed to get out of here.

"Tyler!" He called but I ran outside and got lost in the crowd.

I walked the crowd and headed into a pub, I sat myself down and begun drinking.

"Another one?" The bartender came over. "You alright Hun?" The older lady placed the bottle down and rubber my hand.

"Men are such pigs." I spat out and necked down the rest of my whiskey.

"Hey I know you" she cheered. "Tyler Lowe, you helped that little boys family. I can't believe they didn't believe you!"

"You know who I am? Really?" I squinted my eyes.

"Ofcourse. We loved you working with the police but you haven't been on Tv in a year, what happened to you?" She pulled up a chair and sat next to me.

"TV ratings weren't enough so they dropped me, it was okay though. Doing the job gave me a constant headache." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well it's nice to meet you, here a drink on me. Cheers." She poured me another drink and left me to it.

I drank the drink and left a big tip, now I was walking back to my hotel drunk as ever. I got to the hotel steps and groaned at the idea of climbing up them. "Uhh fuck."

I walked up each stair one by one, regretting all that I drank. 

"Tyler" a set of hands grabbed me.

"Hey you" I spun to see Aaron holding me. "Please stop spinning." I clenched my eyes shut.

"No you're spinning."

"Please stop me spinning, shit." I stumbled and fell into his chest.

"Zak was looking for you, where did you go? A sewer?" He covered his nose.

"The Irish pub thingy down the road, do you someone knew who I was! How amazing is that!" I cheered loudly.

"Aaron!" Zak shouted. He rushed over to my side. "I'll take her." His hands pulled me out of Aaron's grip.

"No thank you. I'll take myself, just tell me where I'm going and I'll go." I nodded.

"Ty you need to go to your room." Zak pulled my face to his

"Only friends call me Ty." I shoved myself past him and made my way to the elevator. "You're not a friend." I sung out.

"Tyler." Zak had come over and grabbed me under my arm. "I'm taking you to your door and that's it. You don't want Dan coming and throwing you off the TV."

"Why do you care? Aren't I just a joke to you?" The doors opens and I flung myself onto the elevator.

"You're not. I don't know you or what you can do, therefore you aren't a joke but this behaviour needs to stop. You're in my team so I'm the boss which means rule one, no more drinking." He demanded in a hot, sexy boss way.

"What else captain?" I twirled my hair.

"Two; always arrive 5 minutes early to meetings." I watched the grin on his face grow bigger.

"I guess I can obey those rules." I shrugged.

"You can and you will. If people don't know you, this show is a great chance to show people who you are. Don't ruin it." The elevator stopped and we hopped out. "Are you okay?"

"Yep. I need to sleep. Goodnight." I quickly paced to my room before Zak caught up.

I dove straight onto my bed and my heavy eyes finally gave up.