Hell and Beyond.

We all huddled at nerve centre gearing up when I noticed a pair of eyes couldn't stop looking at me, Zak's. I walked over to him asking for help with my vest.

"Why are you looking at me?" I whispered to him.

"I'm scared." He admitted. His hands fondled around my waist before heading to the beach where he drew his hand over my edges. "I'm scared that tonight something will come for you again."

"Evidence Zak." I told him. His hands harshly grabbed me and pulled me out of the room.

"Okay..." we heard Aaron speak.

"How about you ask me to move instead of grabbing me." I rubbed my sides.

"Don't say 'evidence' because there's more to your gift than meets the eye. Do you understand your gift? Are you sure you know how to use it? Tyler I won't see you break again." He cornered me up to a wall.

"If this is your caring side you need to work on it a bit more." I scoffed. "Zak. I know how to use it. I just don't-- look you don't understand where I've come from." I shook my head.

"Tell me. I want to know." He grabbed my face. His mouth was so close to mine.

"K-kiss me." I breathed out. I thought I would've regretted saying it but I didn't.

Zak looked at my lips then licked his lips. He pushed my harder into the wall giving me no space to move, he pulled my hands over my head and he kissed me. It was breathtaking.

As he had me pinned up he moved from my mouth to my neck, biting me softly then hard. I could feel him grinding himself against me, I wrapped one leg around him so I could too grind myself on him.

"I've been wanting so long for this" he spoke gently on my skin, his warm breath sending chills all over my body.

Something about his kiss ignited something in my body. I grabbed his shirt and was able to feel his string, find chest that I loved. I pulled him back to me, his hands released his grip from mine and his hands grabbed my hair. His lips were consuming mine and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.

"You taste so fucking good that I don't even want to stop." He groaned along my skin, I didn't want him to stop either. I wanted him to devour me. "But that's it for now." Zak stood up, stood back and fixed himself.

I grabbed him as he was about to walk away. "Don't you want m-me?" I asked confused.

"Oh ofcourse I do. If I continue to kiss you god knows what I would do." He walked back into nerve centre and acted like nothing happen.

>>

"Aaron you and Tyler in the kids room. Try SB11 box, thermal too." Zak gave the orders. Aaron go is locked and loaded, we headed upstairs and settled in the room.

"Tell me when enough is enough." Aaron warned me before we started to taunt for answers.

"Let's do this." We turned in the SB11 box and waited for a voice.

"Did you use to come to this brothel?" Aaron asked. Nothing.

"Did you know you're harming children?" He asked again. Nothing. "You ask something Tyler."

"Do you kno--" I stopped.

'John John John John John John' the SB11 box continued to repeat the name John.

"Ty!" Aaron freaked.

'Want some of this' the voice came through. You could feel it's darkness.

"AARON! OUCH!" I screamed and collapsed to the floor.

"TY!" Aaron dropped the box and came to my side.

"Get this vest off! Please!" I tried to pull it off but it wouldn't budge.

Aaron grunted but successfully pulled off the vest, I threw off my top and was stunned to see my chest area covered in bruises and scratches.

"Fresh blood." Aaron stood back while his hands were covered in my blood. "I'm getting Zak!" And he ran off.

"Please leave me alone." I cried.

'NO' it screamed. And I saw, the red eyes are here.

"No please no!" I screamed. I tried to crawl away but something forceful had me. It was pulling me back into the room.

'You're mine' it hissed. I covered my eyes as I felt it crawling up me.

"YOU'RE NOT HAVING HER!" Zak came in and pulled me away from the monster. He had me standing behind him, holding him for support.

'John John John John John John' the voice came through again.

"Who is John?" Zak asked.

"Her brother." Aaron panted. "He was taken... by the red eyes."

"Tyler don't be scared." Zak pulled me around him.

"Scared! I'm fucking bleeding!" I screamed at him. "Help me!"

"No." He sneered. "Face it."

"No!" I pushed Zak away and made a run for it but whatever was in that room followed me.

I hurried outside and ran off the property. I saw camera lights heading my way knowing they'd follow me.

"Tyler get back in! You're half naked!" Zak demanded.

"No! Stop trying to put me danger. I can't do it!" I pushed him away.

"Tyler you have to!" He continued to fight me, he managed to secure his arms around me and guide me back.

"No no please!" I tried to wiggle out but it was no use. "I need help!"

"Bro let her go!" Billy threw his camera and fought Zak off me. "You can't control her!"

"Billy mind your business!" He sneered.

"Zak we have cameras rolling! This footage gets out it won't look good, for you!" After Billy spoke Zak let me go but I couldn't catch myself and I fell on the ground.

"If you can't do this then don't accept challenges like this. You shouldn't be here." Zak waved me off and walked back inside.

Not long ago did he want, want every inch of me and now he wants nothing to do with me. How can that be?

"This is a lockdown from hell." Billy cussed.

"Go back. I'll call a cab and stay at the hotel." I took one look at Zak's back and shook my head. I was hoping he'd turn around but he was too strong minded. Tonight was hell and I don't know if we would ever come back from this.