She Was Back, and Back With Me.

Zak's POV

We stood inches apart from one another, the wind blowing between us, the sun starting to set and Tyler's eyes were gazing at me.

"Your mouth is wide open." She teased, she brought her finger and lifted my chin up to close my mouth. "You don't want flies down your throat."

"Why do you keep on leaving?" My dance slid along her finger, she gave me more than a finger and spread her hands along my face.

"It's all so complicated" she stood there allowing me to rub her face.

"How so?" I had my eyes closed. "Let's un complicated this."

"I lost my brighter to the devil" she whispered. "He was taken away when we were little, I watched him cop what our parents did." I had opened my eyes to see a tear fall down her cheek.

"He follows you doesn't he?" I asked, she nodded. "He taunts you doesn't he?" I asked again and she nodded. "He ruins your life doesn't he?" I asked again and the tears started to stream down her face.

"He overtakes me. He makes me lash out, he makes me--- makes me so angry." She gasped. "But he isn't strong when you're with me. When we're good he is weak, it's like you were meant to protect me." She looked away and laughed silently. "Crazy isn't it?"

Only if she knew that the demons leave me when she is around, that I sleep better when she was in my embrace. Only if she knew.

"I'm sorry for everything. Leaving, arguing, fighting and kissing Nick which I still want you to know I didn't kiss him. I didn't want his lips on mine. It's not him I want." She reassured me.

"What do you want?" I grabbed her and pulled in her in close. "What can I do?"

Her breathing picked up, he eyes shifted between my mouth and my eyes. I looked down at her lips and saw her biting them, her tongue wetting what I wanted, her tongue licking what I wanted.

"Tyler" I gasped. "Let me in."

She stood on her pinky toes and brought her sweet lips to my ear. "You're already in my head." As she came back down I devoured her with my lips. My hands had her face in my hands tightly, she wasn't running away again, I was not letting her go.

Tyler's hand wandered down my chest ripping the buttons off my shirt, exposing my chest. Lucky no one was around. Every chance she got to take a breath, she moaned wanting more, I was willing to let her have me right here and right now. There wasn't anyone else I wanted, and that's why I was meeting up with an old friend to end it all. All I want is Tyler.

"Ty-Ty" I moved my lips to her neck. We both looked up and notice the sun had set.

"Beautiful isn't it." She released me and walked to the edge of the cliff. "Wow."

"Not compared to you." I walked up behind her, holding her tightly. "Nothing could compare to you." I nibbled on her ear.

"I want you." She turned around.

"Yea?" I breathed on her.

"Right now." She but my lip, her hand wandered my chest again ripping off my shirt. "Right here."

Fuck it.

I pulled her down on the ground with me laying her on her back, I crawled over her kissing every inch of her. I craved her, she was what I needed. How can some start a fire in me and also calm me?

"Touch me." She planted.

"Like how?" I wanted to learn how she wanted it, all I wanted to know was how to satisfy her. She grabbed my hand and placed it down her pants and on to her clit. She gasped. "Like that."

She could speak, only moan. With my spare hand I pulled down the rest of her pants and bent down and took her in my mouth. "Look at me." I demanded.

She propped herself on her elbows and watched me have her, watched me lick every inch of her body. She rolled he head back and started to pant, she started to whispered my name repeatedly.

"Zak... Zak... Zak" it was only a whisper but in the echoing surrounding it sound louder.

I lifted my head up and kneeled between her thighs, teasing her entrance with my length. She grabbed my cock and slid it into her, she couldn't hold off anymore.

"Fuck me senseless." She begged, challenged accepted.

I hovered above her thrusting deep and hard into her, I loved watching her face as I was taking over her body. Like when I was deep she'd cling to me and open her mouth, when I was fast she'd sharply moan and when I rocked slowly against her she looked at me dead in the eye, I could tell she liked it slow.

She grabbed my hand and slid it up over her amazing breasts and brought it to her neck. "You said I have the neck you wanted to choke."

Without hesitation I choked her, nothing too rough but enough to for it to be interesting. We continued to rock together, until I felt legs wobble. She was about to come.

"Zak" she struggled to call name.

"I know. I know, me too." I removed my hand and pall aged my hands above her head fucking her harder and harder still we both couldn't bare it. "Tyler shit."

We both groaned loudly, our voices echoing around us. I rolled off her panting, I pulled up my pants and then pulled up Tyler's pants.

"Zak I need to tell you something" she moaned.

"Sssh not now" I covered her lips. "That was fucking perfect. You are fucking perfect."

"I'm not." She was restless.

"Tyler, everything is okay." I stood up and picked her up. "We're going to my house okay."

I took her back to my car and straight to house, how couldn't she see she was perfect. Whatever she needs to tell me can wait, all I wanted to do was take her to bed and watch her sleep. She was back, she was with me and that's all I wanted.