Taking a break

So most of you are probably like, "Where tf is the next chapter? "

Im really really really really really really sorry guys, im so so sorry.

I hate making you guys wait I really do.

And I do miss writing, but when I want to im either too exhausted from school or have writers block.

I didn't even have the effort in me to write this, but I did because I love you all. ♥

Im not doing that well, with depression and stress and stuff, like this is my graduate year and everything is so stressful, I always have to focus on my studies and work.

Im currently stressing about passing because this year is really hard, im also stressing about stuff like prom too, like I don't have a prom dress and shit and im tryna figure out how to get that.

Im always busy, like 24/7 and never get a break, I wake up, go to school, come home, study, catch up on work and homework, do other personal things that Im not gonna mention, shower, and by the time I get free time its at night,  and im just too tired to focus on anything but sleep.

Im really really sorry guys,  I truly am, I want to write, I really do but just cant right now.

And the reason im letting you guys know this is because im scared of loosing yall, you guys are the thing that keeps me writing, keeps me happy, I love writing for you, and if yall left...idk what id do.

Please please please dont leave, please dont stop reading...

I love you all so much idk what id do without you.

Ill be back soon, I have no idea when, but I promise,  I swear ill
Be back.

I love you all so much. ♥

Xoxoxo.