Six

3 weeks later (9 months)

Magnus' eyes fluttered open slowly, it was dark in the room so Magnus assumed that it was still late,

But when Magnus sat up he saw that the curtains were covering the window completely and he realized, Alec wasn't there.

He stifled a yawn and pushed the curtains aside with his magic a and saw that the sun was shining bright.

He yawns again before getting to his giant swollen feet and waddles downstairs.

"Alexander? " Magnus calls out groggily. Nothing.

"Alexander darling are you here?" He calls again as he gets to the bottom.

Still...nothing.

"Dammit Alexander you could have told me where you were going." Magnus murmurs tiredly, scratching his head while he padded across the cold wooden floors with bare feet into the kitchen.

He yawns aloud and bends down to look in the refrigerator.

There was pear juice, strawberries, tapioca pudding (which Alec despised more than pear juice) and water.

Magnus' stash. Normally he hated tapioca more than Alec, but since he had someone else to feed inside him, he adored it.

With a huff Magnus grabbed the pack of strawberries, a tapioca pudding, and pear juice than went to sit down.

As he approached the table, he noticed a piece of paper and he took it.

He began reading as he sat down.

Dearest Magnus,

I have gone with Isabelle, Jace and my mother and father to the seelie court, something popped up and we are gone for 3 days, I apologize darling but duty calls.

I have left Clary and Simon here in New York incase anything happens to you or the baby or go into labor.

If you do however go into labor, ill try and get home as fast as I can as long as you contact me or my parents, im sure i will receive the message.

Clary and Simon are at the institute currently and if you need them, you may call them and tell them to come over, they told me theyd be happy to see you.

I once again apologize my love, but this is very important and I must be there, I love you so much Magnus Bane as well as the baby.

I can't wait to see you again, take care until than my love, ill be back soon.

Love Alexander,

Magnus growled. "Damn Seelies."

Magnus rubs his basketball bump softly.

"Looks like its just me and you darling. " Magnus smiled kissing his bump.

_____________________________________________________________________

Magnus was sitting lying on the couch in the living room, his feet dangling off the side and his head propped up against a sparkly pillow.

He was watching an episode of Law and Order when suddenly he felt a weird cramp in his lower abomen.

It hurt, but it wasn't painful.

Magnus ignored it and cuddled deeper into the couch.

He grew cold and used his magic to whip up a fuzzy blanket and socks.

He snuggled into the blanket and instantly fell asleep.

He was woken up again by a huge pain in his abdomen, it was so bad it caused him to shoot up off the couch and fall to his knees.

He than realised...
"No, no you arent supposed to come out for 2 more weeks. You stay in there." He murmurs in pain.

"He waddled over to the bathroom when suddenly, a gush of warm liquid splashed his legs and the floor.

"No...no no no no! This isn't happening. " Magnus gasps in shock.

He waddled to the a wall with nothing on it and put out his palms.

Blue magic sparked from them and Magnus placed them on the wall.

5 minutes later there was a giant glittery purple portal.

"G...go., got to find C..clary." he moans and steps through.
**************

"Really Simon? Spongebob?" Clary laughs slouching back into the couch.

Simon furrowed his brows as if he were offended.

"Spongebob is hilarious." Simon grins, fixing the laptop that he had so that it would sit on both his and Clarys knees.

"Spongebob is stupid, its for kids. " Clary rolled her eyes.

5 minutes later...
"So you think Magnus is okay? I can't believe he left Magnus while he was 9 months pregnant. " Simon asks turning away from the screen to look at Clary who was obviously not watching.
"He had to Si," Clary shrugs biting her nails.

"Yeah but, while he could pop any day? Thats insane."

Clary frowned "sure if you put it that way."

Simon smiles and turns to the screen again.

Clary had just dosed off when a blood curdling screech filled the air.

Clary was at her feet like a rocket while Simon just stared.

"Stay here." Clary says to Simon.

She slowly and carefully walked down the hall, the screams were getting louder and louder and as she listened more closely, she heard her name being called.

"CLARY!" The voice cried.

Immediately Clary knew the voice.

"Magnus?!" Clary called out.

"CL..CLARY HELP!"

Clary was running now, as fast as her feet would take her, following Magnus' voice, her heart pounding against her chest like a hammer.

Finally she found him, on his knees, forehead beaded with sweat, tears spilling down his pale flushed cheeks, and clutching his stomach in pain.

Clary ran to his side, rubbing his back and cooing him.
She could feel him shaking like a leaf.

"Mags, whats wrong? "She asks sweetly,

"The...the baby...." was all he could finish before he passed out into Clarys arms.

Clary gasped in shock, tears brimmed her eyes, she stroked his wet hair lovingly.

"Your going to be okay. " she smiled, sniffling.

"SIMON!" She screamed as she felt Magnus' body tighten.

"SIMON CALL ALEC, MAGNUS IS IN LABOR! "
__________________________________________________________________

hiya, so turns out I could write a chapter today :))

Dramatic chapter dun dun dun!! Do you think Alec will make it in time? Or will the baby be born before he gets there?

My lips are sealed, chapter 7 soon!

until next time, katie