Important

So....
Im sorry for not writing...im extremely busy.

*long irritating sigh* "BUT CAITY THIS IS LIKE THE GAZILLIONTH TIME"

Yes, yes I realize that..

Im sorry, its Christmas time so im busy as fuck.

I will write again dont worry.

I probably wont write until after Christmas.

*Gasp*

"NOO WHY?"

Well...because I'll be busy During Christmas and the New Year so I cant really write.

And for those who think im stopping writing or something or is scared I won't update please,  dont be,

When I go on long breaks like this without writing im horrified that im gonna loose my readers, and that no one will read this anymore and ill have to delete.

I scared of loosing all you guys, im scared that youll leave me and not read this anymore or comment your love and support for this book that makes me so happy each time I update (not to sound greedy...)

I don't want to loose you amazing people, your what makes my book amazing, your love and support makes this book 100% better.

Its like your all part of the book, which you are, without you, I this book wouldn't exsist and I wouldn't have any of you amazing people to write for.

I love you all so much, thank you so much for this support, your all absolutely incredible.

Im actually crying right now because you all make me so happy.

My book is in the whats hot section thanks to you! You guys did this! Thank you so much! !!

ALSO MY BOOK HAS 30K PLUS READS!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! ♥♥♥

I love you all so fucking much! 

Thank you for everything!  ♥♥

Dont worry about me not coming back, I totally am!

Id never leave, id never stop writing, I love you all so much and want to keep giving you all more and more of this book! ♥

I love writing its my absolute greatest passion, and I love writig for all of you wonderful humans ♥

Love you all,

Caity

Xoxo