Fourteen

Smut warning!

Alec and Magnus kissed a sexy, sloppy kiss, hard, rough, hot and steamy.

As Alec sat on the bed Magnus wrapped his bare legs around him, Alec ran his warm, massive hands up them and into his robe.

He tore the robe off rather easily, leaving Magnus butt naked on his lap.

Alec gasps as he became butt naked as well.

"You seriously have to get used to that biscuit. " he smiled,  shoving Alec onto the bed.

Alec kissed him more roughly,  grabbing Magnus waste as he hovered over him.

His necklaces dangled in his face.

Magnus makes them dissappear with magic,
"Sorry," he apologies.

Alec smiles "its okay baby"

Magnus kissed again, savouring the taste of his lips which was mint and the faint taste of apples.

His lips were as soft and luscious as cotton candy and Magnus bit his bottom one, sliding his hands down to his waste.

Alec sighs with pleasure as Magnus licks the lobe of his ear and lightly nibbles it.

"Fuck me raw" he whispers.

Alec smiled as Magnus got to his hands and knees.

Magnus breathes heavily through his nose and sighed as Alec bit and sucked on his flesh on his waste.

He licked Magnus' cheeks and sucked them leaving giant purple hickeys.

Magnus groans as Alec rubs his rim, massaging it.

"Feels...so good" he stammered as Alec sucked it now.

"Ready?" Alec asks.

"Wait."

"What?"

Magnus used his magic to put a condom on Alec.

"Whats that for? "

"Not that I don't love being pregnant, its a wonderful experience but we have our beautiful princess at home who is only one year old, she wont understand. " Magnus smiled.

Alec nods. "Oh right,"

Alec slides his dick inside Magnus and smiled.

"Im ready. " Magnus smiled gripping the bed sheets.

Alec pulls out and slams into Magnus.

Magnus screams in pain and pleasure.

"OHHHH ALEXANDER! " he cries.

Alec smiled as he bucked again.

Magnus squeaked.

"Im sorry baby does it hurt?"

"No,...uhm just go easy."

"I cant make any promises. " Alec smiled.

Magnus screams again as Alec slams into him hard.

"FUCK ALEXANDER! " he screams.

"Mmmm...you sound so delicious screaming my name."

Magnus pants "p...Please..."

Alec slams in and out of him repeatedly and Magnus screams bloody murder.

"UNGHHH BABY YES! JUST LIKE THAT!"

Alec doesn't stop, he groans aloud, bucking still, reaching his climax.

"SO CLOSE IM SO CLOSE!" He screams.

"OW UNGHHHH FUCK ALEC!"

Alec screams as he felt himself release and fill the condom with cum.

He pulls out and lies ontop of Magnus,  they were both breathing heavily through their noses, panting viscously.

When the caught there breath,  Magnus got ontop of Alec and kissed him hard.

Alec sighs, kissing Magnus was like heaven.

It was a strong kiss, his kiss was so loving it sent a buzzing sensation through his veins like electricity.

When Magnus kissed his chest and waste, it was like his entire body was floating in space on a cloud.

He sighs in pleasure as Magnus leaves hickeys behind and licks a trail to his waste.

Making love to someone who wasn't Magnus,  was...normal.

But when you made love to Magnus bane, it was like...a whole new experience.

He was magical,  full of magic and his magic was flowig through Alecs veins when they were this sexually active.

Alec groans as Magnus sucked the top of his dick, running his tounge over the cock.

"Ughhhh that feels wonderful" Alec smiles

Alec bucks into Magnus suddenly causing him to gag loudly.

"Choosing Oxygen over my dick? How romantic" Alec smiled.

"Shut up" Magnus bit his dick and grinned when he screams.

"Thats for hurting me and making me gag!"

"Im sorry..." he frowned as Magnus crawls ontop of him, snuggling into him.

"Im joking baby, its okay. " Magnus smiled kissing his lips.

After that round 2 began.
*******************

Magnus lied ontop of Alec, it was silent in the room besides their breathing and the sound of alecs heart thumping.

Magnus drew circles on Alecs skin with a finger.

They lied for awhile before Magnus broke the silence.

"What is planned for today?" Magnus asks, snuggling deeper into Alec.

"I was thinking just lie here and cuddle forever. "

"You know I love you more than anything but im afraid that isnt possible. "

Alec sighs "fine"

"We can cuddle when we get home."

Alec frowns.

"What? Where are we going?"

"Youll see, get up and get dressed bubble butt,"

Alec laughs at his husband and got up.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry it sucked...
Im not that good at smut.
But anyway, hope you enjoyed.
Where do you think they are going?
My lips are sealed!
Until next time....
Katie :) xoxo