Fourty Seven

10 hours later

"FUCK ALEXANDER YOUR NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!" Magnus screams squeezing the rails of the hospital bed Catraina magicked up, so hard his knuckles were white.

"C'mon Magnus you don't mean that baby.""Alec says stroking Magnus hair.

"DONT TOUCH ME..OH..GOD!" Magnus screams in pain.

"Temper, temper Magnus, ive never seen you this angry before" Catraina says coming into the room to check how far Magnus was dialated.

"YOUR THE ONE TO TALK, YOU TWO WERENT THE ONES CARRYING A BABY INSIDE  YOU FOR 9 MONTHS,  DEALING WITH MORNING SICKNESS AND BACK PAIN, AND SWOLLEN FEET, YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE BRUTAL PAIN OF CONTRACTIONS AND YOU SURE DONT HAVE TO PUSH OUT A WATERMELON SIZED BABY OUT OF YOUR BODY!" Magnus screams, squeezing his eyes shut in pain.

"Maggie..." Alec squeaks.

"Im sorry, im so sorry for yelling at you Alexander I didn't mean it...I love you..." Magnus sniffles with teary filled eyes.

"I know, I know shh its okay, " Alec coos.

Magnus burst into tears then, "No! Its not okay!  I yelled at you and Catraina! Your the ones helping me!" Magnus cries.

"Magnus dear, it isnt you talking its the pain," Catraina says poking inside Magnus.

Alec ran a thumb over Magnus' cheek, wiping his tears away.

"Magnus honey, stop crying, its okay, it wasn't your fault baby,"

Magnus sniffles "I love you. "

Alec smiles back down at his husband and kissed his forehead beaded with sweat "I love you too baby"

"Magnus, your 8 centimeters, now is when you choose where you want to have your baby," Catraina says.

Magnus closed his eyes, he was exhausted.

"The bath." He murmurs tiredly.

"The birthing pool?" She asks pulling off her gloves.

"Yeah whichever." Magnus says.

She then magicked up a pool of lukewarm water, Alec could see the steam from where he stood and smiled down at Magnus.

"This should help you" Alec smiles helping Magnus up.

Magnus waddled over to the pool where Alec and Catraina helped him in.

Magnus sighed with pleasure as he sunk down into the water.

"Do you want me to get in with you? " Alec asks.

Magnus nodded, "yes, I want you to hold me"

Alec smiled slipping off his shirt and pants.

"You look hot" Magnus smiled.

Alec stepped in and held his husband. 

"Thank you " he whispered into his ear.
***

"ARGH CATARINA I NEED TO PUSH NOWW!!!" Magnus screams, the urge was strong and mixed with a contraction, it ached.

"Ok, ok Magnus bare down and push as hard as you can." Catraina says.

Magnus burried his face into Alecs chest, squeezing his arms  and pushed down hard.

After a few pushes the head was visible and Catraina got everything ready for the birth.

"GOD I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE! " Magnus screams blowing air out after a push.

"Yes you can honey, your strong, I believe in you, you can do this" Alec coos burying his nose in Magnus' sweaty hair.

"If you push harder and longer the babies head will come out,  I promise" Catraina says.

Magnus bore down into another push and held it in as long as he could until the pain was too much.

He let out a woosh of air and screamed.

"FUCK IT HURTS SO BAD! " Magnus sobs, his whole body shook in Alecs arms.

"The heads out Magnus!  You did it! Little Milos almost here!" Catraina cries.

Magnus smiled up at Alec weakly.

"Hes almost here Magnus, your doing so good" Alec smiles.

Magnus groaned into another push and pushed down hard and long which caused the shoulders to slide out, and then the arms.

"One more push Magnus, and hes here " Catraina says sweetly.

"I cant, im so tired and it hurts so bad" Magnus cries.

"Maggie darling, hes almost here, just one more push and hes n your arms" Alec coos.

Magnus breathes heavily and pushes one last time, and finally the body slid out.

Cries of new life filled the air when Alec cut the cord and handed his baby to Magnus.

Magnus beamed with happiness and cuddled his baby with tears pouring down his cheeks uncontrollably.

"Hi Milo, hi honey, im your mommy, yeah, im your mommy and I love you so much. " Magnus smiled kissing his babies head.

The baby screeched curled into Magnus' chest and Magnus rubbed its back "whats wrong? Huh? What's the matter? " Magnus coos.

Suddenly Alecs phone rang and Alec stepped into the hall.

"Hello? "

"Hey its me izzy,...is that crying I hear?"

Alec grinned widly "yeah Magnus just delivered"

" CONGRATS BIG BROTHER! "   she squealed.

"Thanks iz.."

"Anyway I hate to break the joyful news but something happened with Kennedy"  

Alecs heart beat hard against his chest and he gripped the phone
Harder with hos clammy shaky hands.

"W..what happened? "

"Shes gone Alec, someone took her.."

Suddenly darkness came faster then Alec could blink and he was gone.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Im back, sorry for the really long wait...

But yay! the babies here!

And..again sorry for the cliffhanger eek!

Who do you think took her? Comment thoughts!  :)