Fourty Three

month 5September 3rd

Magnus gasped at the sudden flutter in his stomach this was the second time the baby had moved inside him.

"What is it baby?" Alec asks snuggling into Magnus.

Magnus beamed with happiness and took Alecs hand without saying a word and placed it on his baby bump.

"Magnus what..."

"Shh..just wait." Magnus grinned holding Alecs hand on his stomach.

Alec gasped in shock and happiness.

"The babies kicking!" Alec cried.

"I know isn't it wonderful?"Magnus grinned.

Alec smiled uncontrollably and nodded.

"Our little peanut is in there."Alec smiled rubbing Magnus' bump with awe.

"I know, it's amazing isn't it? Me being male and immortal but still being able to convince, carry and give birth to children. Our children. " Magnus smiled.

"It really is. And im so happy we had all of our precious miracles. They're all beautiful and I don't know what id do without them." Alec smiled.

"Me either. " Magnus smiled kissing Alecs lips softly.

"You two are so cute!" A voice squealed cheerfully.

Magnus and Alec froze and shot a look in the direction the voice came from.

Catraina stood in the living room doorway dressed in her nutrse scrubs and was smiling wide.

"Catraina! What are you doing here?" Magnus asks. L

"Your monthly check up stupid." Catraina says.

Alec didn't get mad for her saying what she did because he knee she liked to joke and that Magnus didn't mind.

"Oh yes! Today is the day we can find out the due date and the gender right?"Magnus asks getting up with Alecs help and walking to the room where Catraina had already set up her things.

She had decided just to leave everything where it was because it was too much work just to countine magicking up things.

"Yes it is, are you positive you want to know the gender?" Catraina asks as they enter the room.

It smelt strongly of chemicals and metal, just like a hospital would.

"We are 100% sure." Alec says helping Magnus onto the examination table.

"Alright. Well I guess your about to find out." Catraina smiled rolling up Magnus' sweater to reveal his bump.

Magnus smiled at that and gripped Alecs hand tightly.

Catraina squirted some of the jelly onto his belly and Magnus shivered.

"Cold?" Alec giggles.

"Very." Magnus smiled.

"Heres the babies heartbeat. " Catraina smiled as she ran the scanner over his stomach.

Magnus smiled wide as well as Alec and Alec bent down to kiss Magnus on the lips.

"Its strong and very healthy which is great news now im going to figure out the gender this may take a few minutes." Catraina says.

Magnus ' grip tightened on Alecs hand.

Alec tighten his as well and smiled down at Magnus.
***

"Are you ready to find out what your having?" Catraina asks finally.