Fourty Eight

Kennedy let out a whimper of pain as she awoke.

Her head ached as well as her body and legs.

Her ears rung annoyingly and her head pounded, almost as if someone was drilling into her skull.

"Good, your awake!" A cheerful voice squealed.

Kennedy groaned, the voice hurt her ears, she reached to cover her ears but when she did, her arms were ripped back.

She realized that they were cuffed back, behind a chair, she also noticed her feet were chained as well, she couldn't move.

She opened her eyes when they adjusted to the dim lit room she was in and saw a tall, slim figure in front of her.

Camille.

"What the fuck do you want Camille?" Kennedy growled.

"Tsk, tsk, language little girl! I don't think your mother and father would approve of such language would they?" Camille asked with a sly grin.

Kennedy tried with all her might to get free, thrusting her body with so much force the cuffs tore through her flesh, she could feel the sharp burn as they dug into her skin and the warm blood trickle down her wrists.

She screamed in pain, tears welled up in her eyes and blurred her vision, when she blinked them away, Camille was sitting in a golden leather chair in front of her with a smile on her red lips.

"I asked what the hell you wanted from me! What is it?! Tell me Camille or I'll kill you when I get the chance!" Kennedy freaked.

Camille stayed silent, the grin still on her face.

"Camille, let me go, NOW!"

Camille crossed her legs and put her hands on her lap, clearing her throat.

"You may look like Magnus, but you are much like Alexander, my dear, fiesty and determined. " Camille smiles.

"Camille, tell me what the fuck you want! Now!" Kennedy demanded.

"So, I heard that Magnus had your brother just a little while ago, little Milo Alexander, how adorable! Its a miracle isnt it? How  Magnus is able to get pregnant, carry, concieve and deliver children, if it weren't for his ability, you wouldn't be here, you should thank him for that." Camille smiled.

"You stay away from my family!  Dont you dare go near them!" Kennedy cried in anger.

"I haven't said anything about hurting your precious family have I? I don't like it very much when people put words in my mouth. " Camille says in a low tone.

"What the fuck do you want from me? Huh?! Money, jewelry, clothes, what do you want?" Kennedy demanded.

No answer.

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT! NOW! I WILL USE MY MAGIC CAMILLE JUST BECAUSE IM HANDCUFFED TO TH..."

"I dont think your magic is going to do any good, considering you are unable to use it."  Camille smiles getting to her feet and pacing back and forth in front of Kennedy.

Kennedys breath chocked her off as she realized, her magic was gone.

"MY MAGIC...WHAT HAPPENED TO IT? WHAT DID YOU DO?!"  Kennedy screams shaking her arms, the cuffs rattled along with her.

"Im afraid I cannot tell you that Kennedy. " Camille says.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

No answer.

"If you quit with your screaming, I will tell you." Camille smiles.

Kennedy growled, "fine, Camille, tell me why my powers are gone."