Fifty

Kennedy awoke to ringing that tore through her skull, she held her hands over her ears trying everything block out the noises that sounded as if she could hear everything around her, even the drop of a pin.

Her throat burned like the single flicker of a flame and when she swallowed, it was like acid, she gagged from the taste.

When Kennedy opened her eyes, she let out a cry of shock, she had never seen anything like it before.

She could see everything in clear and vivid essence, she could see everything, everything.

She could smell everything as well, as she inhaled sharply, she could smell the scent of fresh laundry, something baking, cupcakes possibly, fruits, flowers, and much more.

She could hear the smallest things like the tip taping of water in a faucet that hadn't been shut off, the hum of a refrigerator, the sound of faint snoring, and the sound of a violin, at first Kennedy thought it was real, but then she heard the booming tone of a radio speaker. It was a radio.

She didn't recognize this place, this wasn't the place she was before.

As she sat up, she noticed that she was in a room, with a bed which she was laying on, a dresser which sat directly across from he in the small room, and a closet, with nothing in it.

The walls she noticed, were decorated with dark red paint and pictures of different things she didn't recognize.

She also noticed that there werent any Windows in this room either. But why?

She stood up, suprised she wasn't handcuffed or tied down to anything. This was easy, too easy.

She stepped forward to the door and tried opening it, but it wouldn't budge.

Annoyed, she snapped her fingers, but no magic came out.

She let out a growl of anger and frustration and kicked the door, hard.

She let out a cry and fell backwards hitting the ground hard.

She held her foot and cried in pain, the door was made of steel, but how? It looked just like a regular door.

As she sat up, she noticed with horror, that she had left a dent so deep it was almost a hole on the door.

"What the.." she gaped at the dent in uttered disbelief.

No warlock could do that, they weren't that strong.

She got to her feet, frightened and confused with what had just had just happened, had she received super strength? Possibly, but how?

She then let out a loud cry of shock as she saw that the light was off. Not on.

She had been seeing everything as clear as she would when the light was on.

"What the hell is happening to me?!"

She fell onto the bed, and shut her eyes, and just as she did, she realized something that made a scream catch at her throat.

Her heart, it wasn't beating.

She sat up, quickly, so quickly her head spun.

All of this was coming together now, and she was horrified.

She got to her feet and hurried over to the dresser where a mirror was.

She swallowed hard, horrified to look at herself.

"Come on Kennedy, you can do it. Stop being such a wuss." She mumbles to herself.

She inhaled shakily despite the fact she wasn't breathing and looked up.