Eleven

"Magnus! We cant just leave the after party like that!" Alec gasps as Magnus shuts the door of Alecs bedroom and leans against it, arms folded in front of him.

"Of course we can, the party is huge, theyll never know that we are gone." Magnus grins chewing his bottom lip.

Magnus pulls Alec in close, wrapping his arms around his waste, Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus' shoulders and brang hos face close to Magnus' so that there noses touched.

"Your all mine, no one else can have you. " Magnus smiled kissing Alecs lips.

The kiss was sloppy but passionate.

Magnus was so happy he had Alec to himself, after all these years of chasing him, now he finally has him and a beautiful daughter, he had a family, sisters, brothers, and parents.

He was a lightwood now, he was one of them.

Magnus slips his fingers in the belt loops of his pants, pulling him closer as they kissed.

Magnus smiled in between kisses, his mouth tasted strongly of M mint and wine, and he breathed in the scent of him, clogne and pine with a hint of rose.

The kiss grew more rough and sexier.

Magnus slipped his hands into Alecs pants and explored inside.

He could feel his dick tighten.

Alec squeaks "your hands are freezing! "

Magnus giggles in response.

He began pulling the button on his pants open.

He gazed up at Alec to see if h he was okay.

"Do it." He smiled.

Than he licked the lobe of Magnus' ear causing him to sigh and whispered "I dare you. "

Magnus grinned, pulling away for a moment and swooshed his hands around, blue magic sparked from his palms and bounced onto the walls.

"What are you doing? " Alec asks, watching in astonishment.

"Sound proofing the room so no one can hear you, when I make you scream. " Magnus grinned putting his hands down and walking over to Alec.

Alec swallowed hard as Magnus began to unbuckle his pants and drop them to the floor.

He began to slip off his underwear when there was a knock on the door.

Alec dove across his bed and pulled the curtains over it, buckling his pants frantically.

Magnus stood frozen.

"Alec? Magnus? Are you in there?" Clarys voice asks.

Magnus breathes heavily, hesitating before he opened the door to Clary holding his daughter in her arms, she was sucking her thumb and gazed at Magnus.

She pulled her finger out of her mouth and reached for him.

"Mama." She says.

Magnus smiled taking her in his arms.

"Hello my sweet little peapod. " he smiled as she sucked her thumb again.

"Is it okay if I leave her with you? I really need to pee, than ill come back and get her so you can get ready for your honeymoon." Clary asks prancing like a deer squeezing her legs together.

"Of course. " he smiled.

She nodded and ran down the hall chanting "NEED TO PEE! NEED TO PEE! NEED TO PEE!"

Magnus laughs aloud.

"Your godmother Clary is being silly isnt she darling? " He smiles.

Kennedy didn't respond she continued to suck her fingers.

"Oh no pumpkin! We don't want to put our fingers in our mouth! Yucky germs." Magnus coos taking her fingers out.

Kennedy whimpered in response but was quiet when Magnus snapp his fingers and replaced the fingers with a pacifier.

Alec emerged from the curtains, fully dressed again and wrapped his arms around Magnus' waste, placing his chin on his shoulder.

Kennedy gazed at him and placed a hand on his face.

"Id take your hand away Kennedy, daddy is very hungry and could eat anything. Nom nom nom!"

Kennedy squealed with laughter as he nibbles very gently on her hand.

"So yummy! "Alec smiles.

Magnus laughs at his husband with his silly actions.

"Im going to miss you so much baby girl. 3 months is a long wait to see you again" Magnus frowns.

Clary was going to take care of Kennedy while they were gone to Italy.

Magnus almost didn't want to go.

"Im back!" Clary cries skipping into the room, her bright red hair bouncing up and down.

Magnus breathes heavily holding back tears as he tells his daughter and Clary goodbye.

After 45 brutal minutes of goodbyes, they were in a limo.

On the back read just married!

Streamers and confetti spilled down as they began to pull away.

Magnus lifted the sunroof open and popped out, he clapped his hands together and balloons, glitter, lots and lots of glitter spilled down on him and everyone else in the crowd.

"I bid you farewell!" He cries his hands out wide.

The crowd cheered as he closed the sunroof and sat back down.

"Your so sparkly. " Alec smiled.

"I know. " he giggles.

"Are you ready? " Alec asks intertwining his fingers with his husbands.

"Never more ready in my life. "
____________________________________________________________________

Soo, I lied, there was no smut....whoops! Haha

But I hope you liked anyway!

Chapter 12 soon!

Until next time.....
Katie ♥ :) xoxo