Kennedy Joyce Lightwood

Updates on their descriptions

Name: Kennedy Joyce Lightwood

Age: 17

Current hair color: Died dark brown

Sex: female

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: Bands, Music, cooking, glitter, the color black, baking, drawing, reading, being alone, makeup, cats, thunderstorms, fall, sleeping.

Dislikes: The color pink, burping, meat, people, birds, spiders, clowns, summer and spring, coffee, people who crave attention all the time

Personality: Kennedy is a teenager who is depressed which Alec and magnus are unaware of and she refuses to tell them.
She also suffers from anxiety and stress badly especially at school. She is bullied alot at school for her parents being gay and she gets in multiple fights for sticking up for them and usually is expelled. Instead of moving she portals her way to new schools and her grades....were bad.

Kennedy fights with her parents alot when she doesn't get what she wants and it drives Magnus insane.

Kennedy also fights with her siblings when shes moody and it angers Magnus and Alec greatly.

She would go to her room and blare music.

When she came back down she would appoligize for her actions and go upstairs to cry again.

Magnus really truly wants to help his daughter but he doesn't know how.

Kennedy got a tattoo of a sword piercing a heart on her wrist without permission and when Magnus found out he was absolutely furious.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL WERE YOU THINKING KENNEDY?!"

"You wouldn't answer me....so I went and got it done.." Kennedy scowled.

"WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO FUCKING STUPID?! THATS THERE FOREVER! YOU ARE STUPID FOR DOING THAT KENNEDY! SO STUPID! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THAT REMOVED FROM YOUR SKIN TOMMOROW!" Magnus screamed.

"What? Are you crazy?! Thats going to kill! "

"Well you shouldn't have went and did that now should you?! GET TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTINT YOUR GROUNDED FOR ETERNITY!" Magnus screams.

After that Kennedy had a fit which was normal and Magnus fel to the floor shaking and crying and in utrered shock.

Alec calmed him though and talked him out of the whole tattoo removal.

Kennedy also shoplifts, she got away with it until one day a cop dropped her off at the house and this time Alec was furious.

"Your daughter was caught shoplifting in Walmart" the police man said sternly.

"Are you serious? What did she steal?"

"She stole a bag of doritos, a bottle of water and blue hair die."

"Im so sorry about this officer, it wont happen again will it Kennedy? " Alec asks.

Kennedy rolls her eyes.

"Kennedy! "

"Fine....ok yeah I won't do it ever again"

"You better not or next time you are goin to prison."

The cop left and that was when alec blew up.

"KENNEDY ARE YOU INSANE? SERIOUSLY SHOPLIFTING? THAT WAS SO DUMB OF YOU!"

"I was hungry." Kennedy scoffs.

"Are you serious? " Alec asks so angry he laughed.

"Yeah..."

"GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW! WAIT UNTIL YOUR MOTHER FINDS OUT! "
_

Lets hope someone can help her through this.