"Where are you going baby?" I ask giggling as I see her run back to me panting.

"I-I forgot to g-give you your V-Valentine's gift." She stuttered through breaths. She put a small box in front of me as if it were an offering. It was a teal colored Tiffany & Co. box with a silk bow tied onto it as a garnish. I opened the box and I gasped. There lying in the fabric of the box was a beautiful silver necklace, with my her name engraved into it in the shape of a heart.

**I know the picture has love engraved on it but imagine it's you name :)**

She then took my hand in hers and revealed the same necklace from under the collar of her shirt, with my name engraved into it

She then took my hand in hers and revealed the same necklace from under the collar of her shirt, with my name engraved into it. I was already tearing up. 

"Baby-" she cut me off smiling.

"There's more, beautiful."

She then lift up her shirt to reveal her perfectly toned stomach. I scanned her intensely until I caught something that made me let out a sob. My name. She had my name tattooed on her waist. My name. Before I knew it I was cradled in her arms, sobbing out thank you's and I love you's profusely, making her giggle happily.

"I got this..because I know that you're the one for me. And I want everyone else to know that too." She says kissing my cheek. I smile from ear to ear and lean up to place kisses all over her face.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I sob out uncontrollably. This love is completely and utterly unreal. I'm the happiest I've ever been. I'm never leaving her, she's stuck with me.

*

*

*

The interlude had just concluded and I stepped back out on the stage, the intro to Moonlight beginning to play softly in the background. The crowd screamed my name and cheered for me as I made my way down to the end of the stage. 

I had decided to surprise Y/n during this performance. I had already told the others my plan, and we were ready to put it into action. As planned, the intro began to loop, and I spoke to my beloved babies.

"So..I'm sure you all know about my girlfriend." I say smiling widely. The crowd immediately begins screaming hysterically, and I hear a "she's so fucking hot" in the audience which makes me giggle. I continue speaking.

"Well..I wanted to sing to her today, because today is not only Valentines Day, but it's also the day the love of my life was born." the crowd screamed even louder and I smiled, my heart filling with joy. As soon as my little speech was finished, I signaled to Brian from behind the curtain to put Y/n on the phone. I then further explained to the audience my plan, and they all agreed to stay quiet. I smiled to myself, excited to her her voice through the stadium speakers.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed her number, the sound of the operating line bellowing through the speakers. 

"Hello?"