date night -- zayn malik smut

hey guys so i haven't published a smut in the illest and idk if anyone will actually read this since wattpad lowkey dead but ay! i just wanted 2 make one about zayn since he the mac zaddy and all. this one might not be for everyone though so here goes. also i put the way i picture zayn in the pic up above, i kinda picture him either left or right, u choose whatever tho. dis only the first part btw. second part should come tmw or today.

warning : this mentions ass eating maybe twice or more than twice. but no, zayn does not eat your ass in this smut. also, this is real life nasty lmao but it's almost funny?? anyway enjoy it!

will contain : public foreplay (not exhibitionism), slight jealousy (not that ugly property shit), possible daddy-calling, fingering, riding dick, lots of vulgar dirty talk, pussy eating (maybe face sitting), backshots.

summary :  you're becoming a new woman and just getting out of a restrictive & painful relationship. you've changed almost everything about yourself after getting out of the relationship. you went from being submissive to everyone including your boyfriend, who you dyed your hair for and always wore underwear and bras for. now you live on your own terms and you fit into the category of "independent scary hoe who guys are afraid of." you started hanging out with zayn malik, an aspiring photographer, your ex boyfriend's best friend and one of the only good things you got out of your tragic relationship. he was there for you like no one else and a friend to call whenever you needed hugs and netflix marathons. he didn't want anything from you and he didn't expect anything. but six months later, the two of you started digging on each other. after flirting and going on a few dates, you decided it was time to quit the five minute booty calls and get serious w/ zayn. the girl i describe is black but it do not matter! imagine her as you please, every soul is beautiful 🌸✨🌴 also: this is not meant to say that a girl needs a man to survive a rocky relationship. that's false! zayn was just her guy best friend, she did most of the healing on her own.
* lowercase intended *

tyler, the creator ✨ - - -

tyler the creator's "goblin" album blared on your laptop's spotify app as you pulled your hair up into a top bun, flicking underneath your freshly done acrylic nails afterwards. you had cut all of your hair off after breaking up with alexander and you were practically bald for a while, almost eleven from "stranger things" bald. now your hair was like millie bobby brown's now, elegant and short cut, nearly pixie style. alexander liked long hair, so you cut it all off. it was growing though, so you were able to put it in a kind of neat bun.

you dialed zayn's number, tips of your nails click clacking his number into your keypad. it was the only man's number you had memorized by heart. and your dad's. you used to know alexander's and didn't even remember your home phone number because he preoccupied your entire life. however now you had a new phone and alexander had been completely erased from the contacts, just as he had been erased from your life.

"hey baby," zayn's smooth yet croaky voice answered the phone.

chewing heftily on five gum that you'd bought yourself from the corner store just down the street from your apartment, you spoke into the speaker,

"hey. you close by?"

"yeah, i'm pulling up now. come on out, sweets," zayn replied. sweets. that was what he called you, amongst millions of other pet names that almost made you want to melt into his arms. almost. you were indestructible now.

"okay," your lips turned up into a sweet peached plump smile and you hung up the phone, grabbing your keys from beside you and shutting your laptop. you spit your gum into the trash and headed outdoors to zayn's car which was parked in front of the stairs to your apartment's lobby.