every gosh darn time

yall can we talk about. how every time i TRY to plan something with my friends, it's like they WANT something to go wrong. this isn't exactly the case this time but i'm just pissed, and i can't stop thinking about it so i'm gonna rant.

okay so literally last weekend my squad of hoes decides that we're going to hang out at the mall on saturday. we've planned a time, location, everything. and it seems like everything is perfect and that everybody can go, FOR FUCKING ONCE.

and i'm annoyed about that too because i try all the time to organize things with that same group of friends and they all manage to fuck! something! up! like if i say "y'all we should have a movie night", they will either;

a) act like they can't read and disregard my suggestion

b) they literally don't ask their parents c) they dON'T FOLLOW OUT WITH THE FUCKING PLANS WHICH IS THE MOST ANNOYING BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY SAY THEY WANNA DO IT AND THEN THEY ASK THEIR PARENTS AND BLA BLA BLA AND THEN WHEN I TELL THEM WHERE WE SHO...

c) they dON'T FOLLOW OUT WITH THE FUCKING PLANS WHICH IS THE MOST ANNOYING BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY SAY THEY WANNA DO IT AND THEN THEY ASK THEIR PARENTS AND BLA BLA BLA AND THEN WHEN I TELL THEM WHERE WE SHOULD DO IT, thEY MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TOPIC AND WE NEVER END UP FOCKING DOING IT
d) their parents won't let them go (^-^)
e) they literally hit me with the "idk" AS IF THEY DON'T WANNA DO IT. BUT WHEN WE'RE NOT MAKING PLANS, SUDDENLY THEY'RE SO INTRIGUED IN THE FACT THAT "we haven't seen each other for so long omg 😩😩😭" AND IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING. IT'S LIKE UMM OKAY SO WHERE WAS THAT EMOTION WHEN I TRIED TO FUCKING PLAN!! FOR US TO FUUUUCKING SEE EACH OTHER !! i'll wait.

so i just find it funny how when another member of the squad suggests that we should hang out, then suddenly they all open their fucking calendars to check availability, they suddenly start remembering how to read, they all ask their parents, and they all come up with a location and time. so funny! because whenever i try to plan something, THEY ALL COLLECTIVELY FUCK SOMETHING UP !! and i literally tell them this every fucking time that they are so horrible at making plans, and they laugh it off but i'm always being serious !!!!

like those friends will always be like "y'all we should hang out." and then i come up with something that's actually super fucking cool ??? and fun ??? and then they all act like they don't want 2 anymore & i'm really fucking tired of it !!! lol !!!

so then the girl (squad member A) that planned everything this time was like "um y'all are we still doing this mall thing because i can't go. i don't have a ride."

and i was obviously like "okay what the fuck you literally planned this what is this shit" in my hEAD but i wasn't gonna act like i was mad at her for not having a ride because i don't know the circumstances ??? and i'm not the one to judge for that ??? so i was like "okay if you can't get a ride from squad member S, then i'll see if i can get one. i'm confusedt as to how this happened though because you planned it."

so then of fucking course lmao !! squad member S, who has been stuck up squad member A's butt for as long as i can remember!! goes,

"okay but zuzu sometimes things change last minute."