makeup

You have noooo idea how annoying it is when I hear people say "she wears way too much makeup" or "you would look so much better without makeup."

No !! Shut up !! This isn't your time to shine. Let Christina shine, looking like a beautiful yummy glazed donut!! Let Bretman shine, looking like a magical mermaid. Like DAMN, nobody asked for your fuck ass opinion on people that wear makeup???

You're literally not affected by people wearing MINERALS AND POWDER ON THEIR FACES LMAO STOP. Like yes, some people look completely different with makeup on and it can be freaky, but as long as they're not cat-fishing anybody then it really shouldn't matter to you ???

And when guys try and say "take her swimming on the first date" I find it hilarious because no gal or guy is really going to wear makeup to the pool. And if they do, you know they got that setting spray bitch. Teaching ya uneducated ass a lesson, since ya don't even know what a mascara wand is.

Anyway, then we got people saying that makeup is false advertisement? In my opinion, it's really not smart to make yourself look like an entirely different person on a date, because yes if you really thought that I have blue eyelids, that's on you. BUT, you can really make yourself look completely different with foundation nd all that. And if I were to go on a date with a guy and he put on fake facial hair and contoured every part of his body only to look like a 49 year old after it's all gone, yes I would be mad !!

Understand that dating isn't all about the looks, and that if a dude doesn't like how you look after you take the makeup off then leave his ass !! But I don't necessarily think it's that bad to get a little annoyed if someone looks like an entirely different person without makeup if you're gonna date them. Not just in terms of attractiveness, but just not looking the way I thought you looked? Because 9 times out of 10 you don't know when someone has contoured the fuck out of their face if they do it right.

But otherwise, I don't see why guys call makeup false advertisement seeing as nobody is wearing makeup to impress them... literally nobody is thinking, "I'm gonna walk past my crush for a split second wearing falsies and highlight and hope they notice." Like no one, I can assure you, is thinking that.

AND I FIND IT SO FUNNY !!! SO FUNNY !!! When guys are like "you don't need all the makeup, you're so beautiful!!!" or "stop using all those filters, you're already pre-" like bitch I know? I know I'm fucking fine as hell, I don't need your approval lmao. Talm bout some "just use chapstick that's all you need!" Okay but chapstick isn't nearly as fun to apply as this here Matte Trimony eye shadow, so gtfoh!!!

And it's like, why do guys automatically think that we want them to call us beautiful. I can empower myself, bitch nigga. Don't tell me "I don't need makeup" because I did not spend $35 on this palette for y'all to act like my money and this FACE !!! is worth less than your opinion. And yes I'm referring to Nash's UGLY ASS "what guys like in girls video" like wow shut the fuck up no one gives a FUCKKKKDKDKKF.

And it's funny because, you don't see people who parade around majestically wearing A1 makeup going "Oh my gawdt you would look so much better with makeup!" Or "Why don't you wear any makeup , you look way too natural."

Like do you??? Alright, you don't.

& people constantly bag on guys that wear makeup. Just let them be and live. THEY LOOK MAJESTICAL TOO. It's mostly straight cishet guys who come for them, but I just find it funny because y'all are really mad over people that put minerals ,,, on their face. Calm your fucking shit, go skateboard or whatever, do what ya gotta do. BUT DON'T COME FOR THEM FOR WEARING MAKEUP.

Anyway I'm outie, what are your thoughts every1???

#zuzaf