dragging ur faves pt 1

okay so i'm about to drag all ur problematic favs. if you want me to drag one of your favs or just a fav of most people then comment the name below. and i'll create a pt two. also i'm dragging a lot of my favs soooo!!!

• p!atd: brendon urie wishes he was black bc apparently when a black guy wears something fashionably suggestive, no one gives a fuck but when a white guy wears something fashionably suggestive, it's a riot. okaaayy. and let's not forget all his r*pe jokes and his blatant ableism sided with his clear views on women!!!

• 5sos: ashton's hair makes me want 2 puke & not only that, he has a meninism tshirt, openly embraces cultural appropriation, defended his trash sister for saying nigga and he's made fun of the lgbtq community plenty. let's also not ignore 5sos' rolling stones magazine. lol. ohh & let's not forget their song 'amnesia'. wishing you could wake up with amnesia??? i dont think so.

• 1d: let's not forget that time when louis was high and may or may not have used the n word and insulted the gay community lol

• lana: i love her a lot so im gna be gentle. she has this sick obs with the stereotyping of the latina community which was shown in her short film 'tropico' & she romanticized lolita in a catchy yet problematic song !! also, cultural appropriation in her music video 'ride' but the song still bumpin doe

• the weeknd: did you peep how the confederate flag was in the background of his music video for the song 'king of the fall'? and my baby(yes he's my baby) also actively fetishizes the lesbian and asian community & clearly has a bad case of colorism(shown in his music videos. no poc??)
also he had lyrics in i think his 'house of balloons' album where he sang about 'getting violent' if the girl "stopped." hmm.

• melanie martinez: her songs are kool but overall creepy and lowkey offensive!!!

• demi lovato: when zendaya got her own barbie or whatever, idk, she was like "hey! why don't we show heavier models?" BITCH get the fuck like obvi we need heavier models but can we let our poc friend zendaya here have a moment?

• amandla stenberg: JK she's an angel gotta love her

• lorde: i like lorde. i don't like how she wants to drag everyone that i like better than her. also, is 'royals' racist??

• the kardashians: i watch the show. kylie is a culturally appropriating airhead shitbag. kendall is kool but she is appropriating. kourtney is literally an angel but only wants to deal w scott when it comes to babies. however, there is a time when you just need to cut people like scott out of your life & i appreciate her for that. kris clearly didn't teach her kids any morals or anything on respect. caitlyn shouldn't have won the woty award over malala. khloe continues to appropriate cultures when she is fully aware of the backlash she gets for it & has addressed it and apologized... yet repeatedly does it. if im missing one, oops.

• sammy wilk: p much white trash who i've lowkey unstanned. i appreciate his clear love for african culture & jamaican culture that he shows wout appropriating but i know that if he had the chance, he would appropriate something of ours.

• jack johnson: got a hate love relationship w this one. he's full on racist and not afraid to show it & slut shames actively & worries about what 14 year old girls do w their bodies. he says they show them off when he's the one putting his abs all over snapchat??? HMMM.

more dragging coming soon comment someone i should drag in the next part.

#zuzaf