annoyed

so the other day i told my friend that if i was acting different on march 10 then it was because a loved one died. in reality, corey haim died, but i didn't want to say corey haim because then she'd be like "oh that old dead white guy?" because she thinks it's weird that i like him specifically because he's old, white and dead which is problematic in itself.

obviously yall know me by now i call white people crackers, glasses of milk, you name it. but just because my favorite actor is dead and happens to be white doesn't mean it has to be weird or funny ? and it's annoying because she's one of those people that thinks stuff from the 80s and 90s is ancient like ?? come on now.

anyway so today i reminded her that if i was a bit iffy on march 10 it was because someone died but this time i said it was corey haim and she was like,

"wow so it's someone you don't know personally? that's a neck."

and i was fed up at that point so i said,

"so i'm not allowed to be upset just because i don't know him?"

like shit. it doesn't matter if he's old and an 80s star(she said 90s btw like bye) he's still someone who is dead. no longer living. you should have some level of respect for them instead of just calling them old white men wtf ? and once she said river was basic for a 90s boy which i find funny seeing as a) he was born in 1970, b) most of his popular movies were out in the 80s and c) he only lived in the 90s for 3 years ( edit 04/ 06/ 16 : TWO years actually ) ,,,

and she said,

"no it's not that it's that you said you weren't gonna talk to me that day because of that."

"that's inaccurate," i said back. then she was like,

"lol so you're just gonna be there like 'he's dead' *fake weeping noises."

and i go,

"it's not funny, why are you laughing?"

idk it just annoys me how people don't understand the pain people feel when somebody dies just because those people are famous. but if i was to tell her corey was my uncle everything would be serious af , which is obviously what should happen but you know ?

it's annoying that she keeps breaking river and corey down to "old white guys" when they are FAR more than that and frankly far more than any of the celebrities she's interested in ( cough cough, justin bieber, cough cough ) ( and i'm not saying that to be one of those annoying 80s fans that hate society, i'm saying that because i think river is a better role model than jb, who she's in love with. even if he overdosed, i don't care, i look up to him more than i look up to justin anyway )

anyway, then she said,

"no i'm not laughing at that it's just funny." or something along the lines of that either way it's still not appropriate to laugh ?? if justin died she'd be messy af and i wouldn't be laughing ?? it doesn't matter the age ?? or the race ?? or the decade they were popular in ?? get over yourself.

anyway then i said,

"and you always call them old white guys and it's irritating me because if you knew river you wouldn't have called him just an old white guy"( obvi i don't know river but i know him more personally than she does at this rate even though i've never even met him )

she then redirected the convo and that's what a lot of people do when they know i'm mad at them because they can't take the heat :))

anyway, yeah i'm also annoyed because my fucking latin club decided to meet up the day before this fucking event and give all the details the day before. and if my friend doesn't come then i have no way to get home, and last time she flaked anyway ( walkout ), so if she doesn't come then i can't go. and i just bet her mom's not gonna let her go and i have no way home, i repeat, no way home if my friend doesn't come and everyone keeps assuming i know how to walk home or get on the t or bus ... no, it doesn't work that way.

buhh yeah and my mom's gna be mad that she's getting all these details today because she likes knowing things in advance to make sure i'm safe and everything.

and in addition to that my dumbass LOST the book i got from the library written by corey feldman somewhere in the school & i've checked in every classroom. the only place it could be in next is the auditorium and the auditorium is locked :) so therefore i have no way of knowing if my book is in there or not and people at my school are annoying and take things that aren't their's and the due date for the book is tomorrow. so fuck me.

#zuzaf