Beyonce + Tomi Lahren + Kendrick Lamar Grammy's Performance: TAKE NOTES

So , I'm a bit late on this and rushing to write this.

But I'm assuming you all know about the Beyonce Super Bowl performance where she had her dancers dressed as Black Panther members. Of course, white America got ugly again, thinking the performance was "anti police" and "anti white."

I believe Beyonce was singing her song "Formation" which is about her culture and how she's proud to be black. Next thing you know, everyone gets angry.

Why?

Because "Formation" is clearly a song that is STRICTLY, unapologetically BLACK. "I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils."

White people were not included in that song, nor praised nor degraded, where they are usually always recognized and praised in every form of media possible.

So when Beyonce fought against police brutality everyone got mad.

Including Tomi Lahren.

Now.
This bitch is MESSY. Just completely messy.

She was literally contradicting herself while she reported on Beyonce's halftime performance. She said something about how Beyonce was standing for #BlackLivesMatter and trying to overthrow white domination within her performance, as if that is a bad thing.

She literally said, and I quote,

"Beyonce, really? What is the political message here? What is it that you're trying to convey here? A salute to what? A group (Black Panthers) who used violence and intimidation to advance not racial equality but an overthrow of white domination."

...
Bitch.
...
I really have to collect myself here because this is what I don't get.

She LITERALLY contradicted herself. Racial equality IS the equivalent of an overthrow of white domination. White domination is the overall control white people have over everything, which is what we are trying to stop in order to bring FORTH racial equality. Nobody is trying to undermine white people, nobody is trying to eliminate white people. We don't care about y'all, this is about us.

Racial equality is about eliminating white domination, not the existence of white people if that's what she's thinking.

And then this is where the bitch got even MESSIER.

Charlamagne tha God video chatted her on her show saying that Beyonce wasn't trying to be anti police, but rather was trying to be anti police BRUTALITY. And then she said, and I quote,

"The Black Lives Matter movement went from something with great intentions, and THEN - IT TURNED - UGLY."

...
I think YOU turned ugly, miss. You are white. You have no PLACE AT ALL WHATSOEVER TO TELL A BLACK MAN OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER that the Black Lives Matter movement turned ugly.

So Beyonce sang about being black at her show. Is there a problem? She IS black. And don't try to use the "If Beyonce sang a song about being white it would be racist and everyone would be mad."

YEAH, CLEARLY.

THIS IS BECAUSE WE DO NOT NEED MORE BLATANT WHITE REPRESENTATION. THIS IS THE REASON WE CREATED BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TV, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT SEEING OURSELVES BECAUSE OF WHITE DOMINATION IN THE MEDIA.

I swear to God it's like white people JUST realized that Beyonce is black all because a song was made that didn't include them. Get over it, Ima be blunt here. Why would anyone make a song embracing YALL features? Like... what do you really have.

Anyway.

This Tomi girl has no place to tell us that our fight for keeping young black people ALIVE turned ugly. No place. I don't care if she "didn't shoot anyone", I'm sick and tired of some ugly ass white people screaming: "BUT I DIDN'T SHOOT ANYONE! I KNOW SOME POLICE DO BUT I DIDN'T!!! I AM NOT RACIST. ALL LIVES MATTER!"

It's like bitch, get the fuck out with your dusty, crusty, no lips nor eyebrow havin ass because nobody said you shot anybody, but BECAUSE you can walk down the street with a hoodie on eating Skittles and you will not get shot by some fuck ass neighborhood watch, you are immediately the enemy when you try to wash out our words.

Do not PUT your nasty ass hand over my mouth when I am yelling that Black Lives Matter because they took eleven minutes to get CPR on the sixteen year old girl that our justice system used martial arts on when they saw her UNMOVING. Do not put your nasty ass hand over my mouth when I am yelling that Black Lives Matter because Eric Garner was repeatedly choking that he couldn't breathe. Do not put your nasty ass hand over my mouth when I am yelling that Black Lives Matter because they shot and killed a suicidal black man who they were supposed to be watching over for protection. Do not put your nasty ass hand over my mouth when I am yelling that Black Lives Matter because Tamir Rice was twelve years old when he died.

And lastly, don't even inch your hand up towards my mouth when I am yelling that Black Lives Matter because Beyonce sang a song EXCLUSIVELY for black people because you all get appreciated for being average.

Next, Kendrick Lamar.

Bless this man. I've been into his music for a while now but never listened to him consistently. I remember rapping the whole M.A.A.D City to my friends who thought it was just another rap about enthusing violence, when in reality, it was a cry against gang violence.

I didn't even watch the Grammy's but little clips of his performance on Instagram gave me legit chills. He really went up in front of an audience of so many people, dressed as a prisoner and said these words:

"You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture, you know you're evil. I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey."

Can we just.

I was really so proud of him and I'm reminiscing the GIFs of all the white people in the audience that looked horrified LMAO yes call them out hunty. I am so unapologetic about this.

Let's review these few lyrics I feel as though that is necessary.

"You hate my people" = whether you like it or not, all white people are subconsciously racist. Meaning they're racist when they don't even recognize it. It's not like calling someone a nigger and not knowing it's racist, it's telling someone their hair looks better when it's not in those "nappy braids" or some stup*d shit lol. And for the record, I'm not saying that all white people hate black people, clearly, but his message was clear that there are so many white people out there who do not stand for any form of appreciation of black "culture."

"Your plan is to terminate my culture, you know you're evil." = hHE CALLED THEM EVIL I'M SCREECHING. But basically the point of this line was to tell them that they're trying to erase any proudness black people have for their culture, of their heritage, and he's sick of that evil they can't hide.

"I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey." - I have already recognized that I'm a proud "negro", "nigger", "monkey", whatever another no lips having pale person tells me because if I can make it this far to be standing in front of you telling you that I'm proud, I'm def about to embrace those ugly slurs.

I'm so happy for this month it's like the best Black History Month I've ever experienced in my thirteen years of living. Truly historical.

That is ALL for this rant tonight I have to collect myself because as you can see a bitch got angry a few points into this rant lmao, throwback to that one rant in #rantable titled "pity party" where I threw HELLA unapologetic shade at all the white people complaining about the black community embracing themselves.

Ha. Good morning everyone (it's like 2 am)

P.S. - It's 2 AM and I'm tryna get in there say 'X' marks the spot but yo ex not in here *wink wink @ anyone who understood that reference.*

#zuzaf