100 days of happiness

okay so this week i kept having random spurts of sadness and just that icky feeling of being depressed. and i've had such a horrible sleep schedule all summer so of course i was out of sorts. i've just kind of felt moody for the majority of august.

i won't get into detail about why i was sad, it was mostly because of school coming near and separation anxiety and blah blah blah. shit that never happens to me usually, i guess it's because i didn't have that great of a school year last year. but anyway, i was on a River Phoenix account on twitter and i saw that she was doing this challenge called the "100 days of happiness" challenge. so, i decided that i would do that challenge to kind of lift my spirits.

i'm going to do the whole challenge in my journal and then i'll post it on wattpad when #rantable3.0 comes around (( i'm aiming to finish #rantable2.0 because i'm running out of chapters. but i don't want to post in #rantable3.0 until i've finished the 100 days of happiness challenge. mostly because i want to focus on school and not being annoyed on wattpad for the most part. i'll still be on my other account and even tho it won't be the same, it'll probably only be till november if y'all stick with me till then !! then again, if i get good grades the first term i might make #rantable3.0 early. ))

anywayyy, i'm on day 2 of the challenge and my moodiness has been gone since yesterday aka september 1st and i'm just feeling very nice and like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders because i was wayyy too deep in my thoughts and i hate being serious about my deep thoughts more than anything else because that triggers my depression and that ! shit ! sucks ! so yeah that's that.

but anyway umm y'all it's funny how i'm going to see adele within the second week of school ? literally my mom comes home two days ago and she was singing "set fire to the rain" by adele and i was like,

"haha why are you reminded of that?"

and in the tune of the song,

"and i just got adele tickets for free!"

and i literally shot out of my seat and hugged her holy shit i was having SUCH a bad shitty ugly day that day so that announcement really lifted my spirits. anyway the concert's on a school night but she's letting me go anyway and i'm jus :'-) so happy !! plus she got them for free so she didn't have to spend money on them yayayayay!!!

anyway yeah i guess i'll just give u guys the first two days of my happiness challenge thing bc why not ? it's from my journal.

day 01 ( 8/31/16 ) / i got some of my summer work done, almost all of the geometry packet ! took a nice bath this morning and i'm about to watch some tv. i also wrote more of my corey haim italian fanfiction & i'm so proud of the way my writing is in this book !

(( don't even ask about the extra ass exclamation points lmao i was trying to sound happy even though that was my shitty day + i wrote that day down before my mom told me we were going to see adele ))

day 02 ( 09/01/16 ) / I got my Kumon done ( up to 8/31 ) even though I didn't feel like finishing any of it! I got as much sleep as I needed and it was real nice. My mom bought me home a falafel from Falafel King and it was so bomb !!! I LOVE FALAFELS NOW. went outside and socialized with nature - collected some dead flowers and took pretty pictures & it was very therapeutic. I also danced around my room to 50s, 60s and 70s music and it was just so fun. I didn't feel a pinch of sadness or depression all day- and I also watched more of Stranger Things, such a great show. I had a very nice day !

LMFAOOO I'M LAUGHING AT ME "I LOVE FALAFELS NOW."

HAHAHA anyway y'all i'm feeling kinda ,,, you know ,,, generous so i'ma give y'all a sneak peek of the Corey Haim fanfic i'm writing ( if you don't know what i'm talking about, just go to my rant titled "roman holiday" & then you'll know. i changed some details but i'm gonna share this with y'all because i'm so proud of what i wrote so far honestly. ) here it goes //