i lowkey had a sex dream

ok omg so like warning if you don't love the thought of sex because this obviously has a lot to do with sex !!

so basically, before i went to bed, i was writing smut which i shall release soon. it's not leo smut but it's smut and i'm like a quarter of the way done with it. anywayyy, i was writing smut and researching things i need to know in order to make the smut realistic. so basically i was googling all this stuff about sex and masturbation bla bla bla.

y'all this is dea what my safari looked like when i was writing my last smut (still haven't published.) i was waiting for the perfect opportunity to show y'all :

) i was waiting for the perfect opportunity to show y'all :

took a screenshot because it was hilarious. anyway so like i'm doing my research blah blah blah. and then i decide to look up sex dreams and peoples' stories and the meaning behind them blah blah blah.  and i had heard of them before and i was so jelly because i'd never had one of those and if you don't know already i'm very open when it comes to sexuality. so i was like mad like uhh why haven't i had a sex dream??? i literally write detailed sex stories ???

so yeah i was reading about it and allat and then i went to go write my smut. then it was 4 in the morning and i figured i should go to sleep because i wake up at 11:45. so i turn off my phone and hit the hay yall.

i woke up at like 6:46 to go pee and stuff and then i went back 2 sleep. so here's where the dream comes in. btw y'all don't like read this if you're uncomfortable but honestly it was barely a sex dream this was like soft core.

| | |

i was in my room with Summerella ( that famous vine girl lmao ), and we were listening to this music TV channel in my room (that also played movies and TV shows, so like MTV.) and so we were listening to this R&B song that wasn't about sex but, like most R&B, it was slow and about love. the kinda song that would make you uncomfortable if you were listening to it next to a complete stranger i guess.

so we're like dancing (by ourselves) to this song. and then my mom came in and she was like "ooh i like this station."

or something like that, implying that this was a radio station. so i go,

"um, it's not a station."

she goes,

"oh... okay."

and i could tell i kinda made her feel bad and i was then like,

"yeah, it plays movies, TV shows and music! it's cool."

and she smiled and nodded and then walked out.

(( okay note : this is one of those dreams where like you wake up and forget most of it, usually i can remember my dreams very well, even till weeks later but of course i forgot most of what happened in this one. so i feel like something happened after my mom left but whatever. ))