new book is out

so yall remember my book that i've been writing for a while ?? the river phoenix fanfiction with the girl who moved from georgia ?? yeah so i posted that on this account @zuzuadi @zuzuadi. it's called white boys and i'd love for you to give it a read, worked so hard on it. still not done with it and i've been writing it for six months now lol i'm only on chapter 17.

so if you do read it , let me know what you think in the comments !! thank yew dolls :-)

oh btw i'm in new york and today we just walked around !! we went to junior's , one of my favorite restaurants. i got french toast & an ice cream sundae bcs i'm a child. then we went to the park and we just sat and watched the sunset and watched some teens play some game that originated somewhere in asia.

sooo, then we went back to the hotel, then back out to get some wine and then we went back again. and we were just watching this gymnastics competition on tv and i wanna get back into gymnastics soooo bad. i stopped when i was 9 and i refuse to not get back into it THIS SUMMER i want to so bad.

anyway today was the last day of school and it's super weird i've been in school for so long and i'm just ??? it's so weird like it feels like just another weekend like ima go back to school on monday but !! ya girl has nothing to do all week and i'm just coolin' bro.

anyway what's up with y'all ¿ remember to give my shit a read if ya wanna

#zuzaf