everybody's irritating me

so i thought i was only gonna have like three things to rant about but then somebody ELSE decided to irritate and eventually piss the fuck outta me so i now have to write five!!! thanks pals.

i'm not even gonna try to be organized bc i hate reading my rants and seeing how put together they can be sometimes. but then again, i like it that way.

today during spanish class, we had to present our spanish presentations, which was like a project about ourselves aka sobre mi. so i did mine all last night, and there were like two people who were ready to present. i wanted to present but i realized i could've added more except i didn't :)) .

so my friend goes up first and then carlos goes up, and we all know carlos. if you don't, please refresh yourself. lol that sounded rude but i'm irritated.

so he does his lil project whatever , then i go up. and for some unknown fuckin reason, i'm nervous. i don't get nervous for these kinds of things, i just get them over with while managing to get a nice grade. and don't fucking tell me: "maybe it's because of carlos" because on god i'll tell you to shut up.

i don't rock with him anymore. not only because of his fucking pendeja ex girlfriend (yes, they broke up), but because he was avoiding me, i was avoiding him. plus i don't rock with him as much as i thought i did, so there we have it ;)

anyways, i'm like nervous, i'm taking all these awkward ass pauses. but the best part was that at the end of the movie i had gifs of all these favorite 80s and 90s movies that i liked and i got so giddy about it lol.

so then, carlos, who never takes one look at me anymore, is the first one to start clapping. i know you're gonna be like "woooow zuzu really?? he clapped for you woooow he's really riding your dick today!1!1!"

but in reality, it was MAD. LOUD. like just CLAP CLAP CLAP and then everyone else joined in.

so i go back to my seat and i'm talking to my friends and i'm like: "why did i sound so nervous, that's not me."

AND THEN WE GOT MY PAL CARLOS OVER HERE LOOKING MY WAY, EXPLICITLY MY WAY AND SMILING HIS FUCK ASS SMILE AND JUST UGH ANNOYING ME. and in my head i'm like "why is he acknowledging me at all whatsoever like we don't even make eye contact anymore, bYE !!!"

so i just go with the flow.
and he does that for the rest of the class. just no. idc if it's a friendly smile or whatever, im going to need you to take two or more steps back. and i'm pretty sure the only reason he was doing that with me is because his other friend that happens to be a girl just happened to go home early. so.

anyways i just ignored him bc i honestly do not need him in my life he's the last boy i want even remotely in my life atm. i don't care if he's being friendly, i really don't. later man. cuz term grades are about to close and i'm not about to focus on you rather than my math grade thank you.

by the way, i got a 95% on my math quiz when i thought i bombed it, so i'm mad gassed.

and i got an 80% on my latin quiz so im HELLA gassed because that's one point away from a C lol.

anyways, next irritating story.

carlos and his fucking ex girlfriend. so you all know kiana, who wanted to fight me over a boy. let's just italicize this -- a boy. this weak ass sophomore ( two grades higher than my grade ), wanted to beat my ass over a boy. let's see where that adds up.

oh lol it doesn't. congratulations, you played yourself.

when i didn't flirt with carlos at all whatsoever, and if i did, it was before i knew he had a girlfriend. and yes, i did talk to him and told him i didnt like him, because people were saying that he thought that i liked him(which ended up not being true), so i told him i didn't. i don't need him thinking i do.