the world ending ?

i just texted my friend this and i'm copying and pasting my texts to her.

okay i'm about to get really deep
so how the fuck is the universe just gonna end
like
it CANNOT go on forever
and even when it does end then what is left ??? there has to be something left when the world ends... it's not a book like you can't flip to the last page and then close the world. and it's not a tv you can't finish watching the world playing on tv and then just shut the world off.
it's just not as simple as that yo.
like.
what the fuck happens when the world ends.
there can't just be nothing
but then there can't be anything
"being nothing" is impossible
but how is the world supposed to end that means there can't be anything
really though
i always have this on my mind like ...
what if i become a friendly spirit i can't just leave like i don't even live on earth
and if heaven exists, what the hell happens to heaven ? and what the hell happens to hell ? it's not on earth, that's why you hear the saying "heaven is a place on earth with you." and even then clearly heaven and hell are located nowhere near earth. and if they are on earth then how are there so many galaxies in the sky that we can locate ? how far up from the ground is heaven and how far down from the ground is hell.
( then she said : wow hoe why do you always have this on ur mind staph) and i said "oh god i cant talk to yall about anything"
do we create an entirely new universe
but then how
if the world is over there can be nothing left to create a new universe
why you acting like its scary like bitch it's our world we might as well know what happens to it

---

i need people to talk to about this my friends aren't spiritual at all just strictly religious & only in the jesus way.

like. really. what happens. is it just dark? what happens. there can't be nothing. there cannot possibly be nothing left. there has to be something that will restart an entirely new world with a new species and new facts and brand new everything.

thoughts?

#zuzaf